Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The ole running the red light car picture.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: The ole running the red light car picture.
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2010, 09:50:48 AM »
Picked up the 2 stage NEx Kit for around 1K. That was back in 02.  The 1 stage 4.6 kit was around 600-700. Again - around 02-03.  I put them both in myself. The Mustang and Camaro have both changed a TON since then - they are now both Beasts, but in the 96-2004 time frame, that LS1 setup was hard to beat. The sheer torque it put out was unrivaled. Looking at their numbers side to side now ('11 models) - they look pretty even.
Had to be single during this time?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

JR4AU

Re: The ole running the red light car picture.
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 04:24:35 PM »
Al State Troopers are having their taking back road gayfest this week.  Luckily I traversed the state last weekend without any infractions.  As far as the ticket reminds me of a joke.  State trooper pulls over car for rolling through a stop sign.  Driver said I slowed down.  Trooper pulls Driver out of car and starts beating him with a billy club,  Trooper says you want me to slow down or stop. :rimshot:

A couple of yankees get pulled over for speeding by an AL State Trooper.  When the trooper approaches the car, the driver says, "What's the problem?"
The trooper takes out his machined aluminum flashlight and whacks the guy across the head saying "You don't speak to a state trooper unless you're spoken to."
The trooper writes out the citation and gives it to the driver who responds "Thanks a lot."
The trooper gives the guy another dose of the flashlight and says "When you address a state trooper, you finish your sentence with the word 'sir'."
He then walks over to the passenger side and whacks the passenger with the flashlight.
The passengers says "What the hell was that for, sir?"
The trooper says "I was just fulfilling your wish."  The passenger says "what wish?"  The trooper says "Y'all wouldn't have gotten 100 yards down this road before you'd have said to your friend, 'I wish that son of a bitch would have hit me with that flashlight', so I fulfilled your wish."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions