Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

So that we can identify the limp wristed cock suckers here

Birmingham

Will those who receive cock in their ass do something to identify yourself in this thread so the rest of us we'll  know to stay away from you? 

How about, oh I don't know, posting a food recipe.  Yeah, let's use that.  If you like the feel of a big cock down your throat, let us all know by posting your favorite food recipe.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 03:30:53 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CheeseDik

I think the fact that you drive around our suburban neighborhoods in a white van with tinted windows preying upon our children has done you in and there's no "turning a new leaf" for the sick phuck that you are.

I could care less what you've written on an intergore message board about Auburn when your true incongruous behavior lies in the wake of the helpless victims, both our children and our pets, that you've stripped of innocence just because no adult woman in her right mind has ever given you the time of day.

Do us all a favor and go play in traffic you sick, twisted, immoral, low-life phuck. .
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

I've had a change of heart.  I've seen the error of my ways and want to become a member that people appreciate and like.  I understand that there are consequences to how I've acted the past 2 years.  Is it even possible?  Can I become a respected member of TigersX or have I gone to far?  Will you all forgive me and allow me to turn over a new leaf?

Why so contrite son?  Are you not happy being in the 60-70 % range?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Jumbo

Servings: Serves 6–8

Ingredients:

Paula Deen's Hash Brown Casserole
3 Tbsp. butter
1 small yellow onion , chopped
4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
1 pound bulk sausage , mild, hot or sage
2 1/4 cups whole milk
8 large eggs
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1/4 tsp. freshly ground nutmeg
2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
8 cups cubed French or Italian bread , crusts removed
2 cups (1/2 pound) grated cheddar cheese
2 cups (1/2 pound) freshly grated Parmesan
Directions:

Preheat the oven to 350°.

Spray a deep 13" x 9" casserole dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.

Melt the butter in a large frying pan. Add the onion and sauté over medium-low heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the hash browns and break apart. Sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.

In a second frying pan, sauté the sausage, breaking apart large clumps. When the sausage is cooked through, remove it from pan.

In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, eggs, salt, pepper, nutmeg and mustard, and briskly stir to blend.

To assemble, spread the onions and hash browns evenly at the bottom of the greased dish. Place the bread cubes evenly on top of hash browns. With a slotted spoon, distribute sausage as the third layer. Pour the milk and egg mixture over these layers. Add Parmesan as the next layer, while then adding the cheddar*.

Bake the casserole uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes, until puffed and golden brown.

*Cook's note: Save a few tablespoons of cheddar for the last 10 minutes of baking, when you can add a fresh topping of melted cheddar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
It's my opinion that Paula Dean uses way too many onions in her food. I like her recipies, but prefer to reduce the onion content by 2/3rds.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

They sell some swell smaller onions at the Piggly Wiggly for ones cooking needs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

It's my opinion that Paula Dean uses way too many onions in her food. I like her recipies, but prefer to reduce the onion content by 2/3rds.
I'll bet that Paula's farts stink.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
No doubt. Most likely a paint peeler. With all the onions, peppers, and shit she cooks with; I bet she sounds off like Gabriel's horn. Just watching her cook gives me gas.

I like that Good Eats show on the Food Network.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

jmar

You WANT her, don't you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
They sell some swell smaller onions at the Piggly Wiggly for ones cooking needs.
I'm a good half hours drive from the nearest Pig. The local Winn-Dixie only stocks the softball sized onions.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
I've had a change of heart.  I've seen the error of my ways and want to become a member that people appreciate and like.  I understand that there are consequences to how I've acted the past 2 years.  Is it even possible?  Can I become a respected member of TigersX or have I gone to far?  Will you all forgive me and allow me to turn over a new leaf?

Make love to the girl in your avatar after having a meaningful relationship with her for six months. Then give us all of the details and a video to back it up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

boartitz

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
We might consider respecting you more posthumously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

Paula Deen's Ooey Gooey Butter Cake + Variations

I was watching Paula Deen on QVC this evening, and she was selling her Ooey Gooey Butter Cake for $29 - it's the original cake that she started baking when she started her restaurant. So I Googled it for all of you, found it right away - here it is, with all variations - a great Easter dessert.

~ jan

Note:  A lot of you find this this page thru Google.  If you click here, it will take you to my home page, lots and lots of yummy recipes to browse.  Pinky swear, it's worth the click. ~ jan

Butter Gooey Cakes. Ooey Gooey Butter Cakes. Ooey Booey Gooey Cakes. These are just a few of
the names I've heard our guests at The Lady & Sons call 'em. But to quote Shakespeare:

What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.

This is exactly how I feel about our Gooey Butter Cakes. No matter what you call them, they're like that sweet rose that Shakespeare wrote about. These delectable cakes were an instant hit the first day they showed up in The Bag Lady basket and they immediately became one of my most requested items. These little sweeties actually resemble a bar-type dessert instead of what we know as a traditional cake. Over the years, I have made every flavor imaginable, using this basic recipe. I'll give you some of my recommendations but by all means experiment and have fun creating your very own version of our signature Gooey Butter Cakes.

•Cake
•1 (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
•1 egg
•1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
•Filling
•1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
•2 eggs
•1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
•1 (16-ounce) box confectioners' sugar
•1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2.In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine cake mix, egg, and butter and mix well. Pat into the bottom of prepared pan and set aside.
3.Still using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth; add eggs and vanilla. Dump in confectioners' sugar and beat well. Reduce speed of mixer and slowly pour in butter. Mix well.
4.Pour filling onto cake mixture and spread evenly. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Don't be afraid to make a judgment call on the cooking time, because oven temperatures can vary. You want the center to be a little gooey, so don't bake it past that point!
5.Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Cut into squares. Just remember that these wonderful little cakes are very, very rich, and a little will go a long way-even for piggies like me!

Pumpkin Gooey: This variation has to be at the top of my list, especially around Thanksgiving. For the cake part, I sometimes use a spice cake mix. I have even used a chocolate cake mix, but I think my favorite is the basic yellow cake mix. Follow the original recipe, adding a 15-ounce can of pumpkin pie filling and an extra egg to the cream cheese filling. Bake as usual, remove from oven, and allow to cool. Cut into squares and top each square with a pecan half. Serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. I promise you'll never want pumpkin pie again!

Pineapple Gooey: Add a 20-ounce can of drained crushed pineapple and an extra egg to the cream cheese filling. Proceed as directed above.

Lemon Gooey: Use a lemon cake mix in place of the yellow cake. Add the juice (approximately 1/4 cup) and zest of 2 lemons to the cream cheese filling. Proceed: as directed above.

Carrot Cake Gooey: Use a spice cake mix, and add 1 cup chopped nuts and 1 1/2 cup finely grated carrots to the cream cheese filling. Proceed as directed above.

Peanut Butter Gooey: Use a chocolate cake mix. Add 1 cup creamy peanut butter and an extra egg to cream cheese filling. You can sprinkle the top of batter with 1 cup chopped peanuts if you like. Proceed as directed above.

Chocolate Chip Gooey: Use either yellow or chocolate cake mix. Sprinkle 1 cup chocolate chips and 1 cup chopped nuts on top of filling. Proceed as directed above.

Banana Gooey: Use a yellow cake mix. Prepare cream cheese filling as directed, beating in 2 ripe bananas and an extra egg. Proceed as directed above.

Nutty Gooey: Use a yellow cake mix, and add 1 cup chopped nuts to the cake mixture. Proceed as directed above.

Chippy Gooey: Stir 1 cup white chocolate chips, peanut butter chocolate chips, butterscotch morsels, Heath Almond Toffee Bits or Heath Milk Chocolate Toffee Bits into filling. Proceed as directed above.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
You love teh gooey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
:tongue:

Good lawd. Don't they make something for that, like a filter to prevent stomach acid from coming up.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
The chicken kabobs I threw on the Weber last night turned out gooood.  Marinated the chicken, red/yellow bell peppers, portobellas all in the same mixture all day.  Soy and teriyaki, a little garlic/roemary seasoning and some secret dust from our local butcher.  Put some pineapple chunks on there as well. 

Even my 9 year old was digging in.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
The chicken kabobs I threw on the Weber last night turned out gooood.  Marinated the chicken, red/yellow bell peppers, portobellas all in the same mixture all day.  Soy and teriyaki, a little garlic/roemary seasoning and some secret dust from our local butcher.  Put some pineapple chunks on there as well. 

Even my 9 year old was digging in.

That's what I'm talking about. How did this thread get into food? Maybe B'ham needs to cook for us all. I did a BBQ 275-325°F/smoke Saturday of spares using 3-2-1method. Turned out great. The Texas crutch and the high temps seem to cut down on cooking time which allows for less wood usage. Pecan and hickory.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions