Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Police divided over Arizona law.

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Police divided over Arizona law.
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2010, 10:31:27 AM »
You're reading comprehension skills are seriously lacking. 

Identifying and deporting them for any reason is essentially "rounding them" up according to most of your colleagues in the legal world. So it is one and the same.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

JR4AU

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2010, 10:33:17 AM »
I think you're one Lawyer on here were able to meet in the middle.  :bar:

It's a simple pragmatic approach.  You'll never deal effectively with a cockroach problem using a can of Raid every time you see one of the fuckers.  Preventing them from every gaining a foothold in the first place is the best medicine.  If they have gained one, you first stop further influx, then the war of attrition will actually work, and won't have to continue ad infinitum.  
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »
It's a simple pragmatic approach.  You'll never deal effectively with a cockroach problem using a can of Raid every time you see one of the fuckers.  Preventing them from every gaining a foothold in the first place is the best medicine.  If they have gained one, you first stop further influx, then the war of attrition will actually work, and won't have to continue ad infinitum.  

That is absolutely inhumane. My suggestion of shooting anyone that crosses the border is much more humane than poisoning them. Disgusting. :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2010, 11:00:25 AM »
That is absolutely inhumane. My suggestion of shooting anyone that crosses the border is much more humane than poisoning them. Disgusting. :sad: 

AGREED!  What a monster!!! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2010, 12:14:46 PM »
I don't think the American people are as divided over this as the libs and the media woudl have us believe. Many feel this way: (in an email)

LET ME SEE  IF I GOT THIS RIGHT.

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH  KOREAN   BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS  HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE   DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU   CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER  ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY  YOU   WILL BE  JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS   THE CHINESE BORDER  ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM  AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE   VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE   SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN   BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO   ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER   ILLEGALLY YOU GET

*    A JOB,
                                *    A DRIVERS LICENSE,
                                *    SOCIAL SECURITY CARD,
                                *    WELFARE,
                                *    FOOD STAMPS,
                                *      CREDIT CARDS,
                                *    SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A   LOAN  TO BUY A HOUSE,
                                *    FREE   EDUCATION,
                                *    FREE HEALTH CARE,
                                *    A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON
                                *    BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF  PUBLIC   DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE
                              *    THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU   PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT
                                *    AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD  A FIRM GRASP ON THE SITUATION

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2010, 12:33:13 PM »
I don't think the American people are as divided over this as the libs and the media woudl have us believe. Many feel this way: (in an email)

As sad as that email sounds and many will call it propaganda - it is all true. I laugh at first. But then I think its reality.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE