Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Auburn lands Big DT, Angelo Blackson....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Auburn lands Big DT, Angelo Blackson....
« on: May 08, 2010, 03:42:17 PM »

Angelo Blackson DT 6'5" 295lbs. Bear, Delaware (4 Grillz)

Offers:
Auburn (Committed 05/08/10)
Tennessee
Pittsburgh
Missouri
Maryland
NC State

Receiving interest from:
USC
Rutgers
Temple

"I play with passion, and I'm very angry and violent when it comes to football. I love to get my head in and love just grinding."

When his High School team lines up for 7on7 Drills, Big Ang sometimes drops back to the Linebacker or Safety positions.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 03:49:43 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
Re: Auburn lands Big DT, Angelo Blackson....
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 03:50:05 PM »
Thanks Prowler.

WDE, Angelo!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2010, 05:28:09 PM »
The scars on his forehead proves it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 12:20:10 AM »
That is a nice pick up fo' show. 6'5" is not little and he weighs 295 he will be a good'un.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 08:24:58 AM »
His senior playing weight is projected at a dainty 305.   The kid is a star basketball player at his HS as well.

I'm not sure he's going to fit the Barbee mold though on that end...ha.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 08:06:43 PM »
"He did outstanding for us last year," HC Greg Day stated. "He was one of our leading tacklers, he led the team in sacks and he's just a great football player. He's a tenacious player.

"He's a very aggressive football player too, that's the biggest thing with him. In the football world, he plays violently.

"Off the field, he's a great kid. We do prayer in the morning and he leads us in prayer. He's going to be successful, very successful."
Niiiiiice
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 06:14:28 PM »
I've bumped him up to 5 Grill status.  I'll just say this, once he learns to use his hands more...he's going to be scary.  JaMicheal Fanning, before he goes to sleep, looks under his bed for "The Delaware Bear".  The Highlights are of his Junior season where he's playing OLB, MLB, DE and DT at 6'5" 285lbs. (He played his Junior season at around 285lbs.)...If he has a better year, statistics wise, he could very well get another bump.  Auburn will have to fight to keep "The Delaware Bear" committed.  I said the same thing about Shon Coleman, when he was unranked...and I'm saying the same about Ang.

Angelo is the Ripper, the Tearer, the Slasher, the Gouger, the Teeth in the Darkness and the Talons in the Night....he is "The Delaware Bear"!!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 06:59:33 PM »
I've bumped him up to 5 Grill status.  I'll just say this, once he learns to use his hands more...he's going to be scary.  JaMicheal Fanning, before he goes to sleep, looks under his bed for "The Delaware Bear".  The Highlights are of his Junior season where he's playing OLB, MLB, DE and DT at 6'5" 285lbs. (He played his Junior season at around 285lbs.)...If he has a better year, statistics wise, he could very well get another bump.  Auburn will have to fight to keep "The Delaware Bear" committed.  I said the same thing about Shon Coleman, when he was unranked...and I'm saying the same about Ang.

Angelo is the Ripper, the Tearer, the Slasher, the Gouger, the Teeth in the Darkness and the Talons in the Night....he is "The Delaware Bear"!!!!

You're like a huge bear with these big fuckin' fangs...and big fuckin' claws.  And with THIS you don't know how to kill the bunny.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 09:06:57 PM »
You're like a huge bear with these big fuckin' fangs...and big fuckin' claws.  And with THIS you don't know how to kill the bunny.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice Swingers quote.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 09:21:28 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: nice Swingers quote.

You are so money and you don't even know it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

JR4AU

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2010, 01:02:07 PM »

Angelo Blackson DT 6'5" 295lbs. Bear, Delaware (4 Grillz)

Offers:
Auburn (Committed 05/08/10)
Tennessee
Pittsburgh
Missouri
Maryland
NC State

Receiving interest from:
USC
Rutgers
Temple

When his High School team lines up for 7on7 Drills, Big Ang sometimes drops back to the Linebacker or Safety positions.

Heard F'bomb and some "crootn' guru" talking about this yesterday.  Guru said he'd never heard of this kid and only had offeres from a couple of local schools in the N.E., and maybe Mizzou...acted as if this kid wasn't on anybody's radar screen at all.  F'bomb stoked the fires to try to insinuate that Auburn was having to go to parts unknown to recruit unknown 'diamond in the rough' kids.   Now I see he had offers from Tennessee, Pittsburgh. Missouri, Maryland, NC State.   Kid might not be a big catch...but certainly not the scrub F'bomb tried to insinuate. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2010, 07:32:47 PM »
Maybe someone should call Paul Fuckhead and educate him on "Diamonds In The Rough" type players....Diamond in the roughs aren't on ESPNs Top 150 Watchlist.

The Delaware Bear
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 07:33:56 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2010, 07:49:36 PM »
Last time I checked Fartbaum was not a recruiter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2010, 06:52:06 AM »
Last time I checked Fartbaum was not a recruiter.

Or credible.  Why ya'll subject yourself to his asshattery I will never understand?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2010, 08:32:03 AM »
Or credible.  Why ya'll subject yourself to his asshattery I will never understand?
You had me at asshattery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 12:10:39 PM »
I heard the same thing on the crootin segment.  I tuned in this week because I heard he went sirrus or whatever, getting a national audience.  Some guy called in from texas and asked him point blank if this was the Alabama Football Radio Network.  He asked Paul why when anything was said about Auburn or any other school, he immediately dismissed it or found a way to make fun of them. 

I laughed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 12:14:48 PM »
I heard the same thing on the crootin segment.  I tuned in this week because I heard he went sirrus or whatever, getting a national audience.  Some guy called in from texas and asked him point blank if this was the Alabama Football Radio Network.  He asked Paul why when anything was said about Auburn or any other school, he immediately dismissed it or found a way to make fun of them. 

I laughed.

How did Finebaum reply? I admit, I listen to the shit out of Finebaum every day now that it is on satellite. I get my Auburn/Redneck Alabama fix...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2010, 12:27:26 PM »
How did Finebaum reply? I admit, I listen to the poop out of Finebaum every day now that it is on satellite. I get my Auburn/Redneck Alabama fix...

Finebaum sarcastically agreed with him.  The guy didn't know he was being fucked with when F'bomb just matter-of-factly said yes it is.  The thing is, the national audience should finally expose him for what he is. A guy called later and asked him what he thought about Arkansas' chances next year.  PF knew nothing.  All he could do is stumble around some generic answers...

Well, of course the schedule will play a big part....and uuumm...injuries will play into it....uumm...

He doesn't know.  He just doesn't know.  I promise the man could not name one returning offensive lineman for his golden goose, Bama.  He absolutely has no clue. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2010, 01:30:58 PM »
Finebaum sarcastically agreed with him.  The guy didn't know he was being fucked with when F'bomb just matter-of-factly said yes it is.  The thing is, the national audience should finally expose him for what he is. A guy called later and asked him what he thought about Arkansas' chances next year.  PF knew nothing.  All he could do is stumble around some generic answers...

Well, of course the schedule will play a big part....and uuumm...injuries will play into it....uumm...

He doesn't know.  He just doesn't know.  I promise the man could not name one returning offensive lineman for his golden goose, Bama.  He absolutely has no clue. 

Finebaum plays to the local audience which is mostly bammers.  Although, if you listen and get his schtick, he is just as likely to let a bammer run off at the mouth and embarass himself and bammer as anyone else that calls.  True that he knows little about the game or recruiting, or any team for that matter.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions