No reactions
No reactions

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
Re: Haiku on a Friday Afternoon
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2007, 02:46:43 PM »
A haiku thread?

Jesus, you might as well color this place red and invite Paul Makris.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 02:50:50 PM »
Was gonna say something but I was going to let him "express" himself so the Supreme Court wouldn't be hearing a case over it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau

• Judicial Chair
  • On a gravy train with biscuit wheels.
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2007, 02:55:48 PM »
Was gonna say something but I was going to let him "express" himself so the Supreme Court wouldn't be hearing a case over it.

Have I pushed a button, crossed a line, or rubbed sand in someone's vagina in some other way?

Fucking think skin around here lately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life can really kick your ass.  I only have a vague recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2007, 02:57:42 PM »
Have I pushed a button, crossed a line, or rubbed sand in someone's vagina in some other way?

Fucking think skin around here lately.

Yep, and Liger's not even on today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2007, 03:01:25 PM »
Yep, and Liger's not even on today.

Speaking of pussies.  Where has he been.  Getting qualified on another vehicle? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

D-Day

• Sergeant-at-Arms
  • All courses... incomplete
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2007, 03:50:54 PM »
Speaking of pussies.  Where has he been.  Getting qualified on another vehicle? 
I've been off work today. These 3 and 4 day weekends are killing me. You fuckers enjoy the rest of your workday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2007, 03:53:47 PM »
I've been off work today. These 3 and 4 day weekends are killing me. You fuckers enjoy the rest of your workday.

Yea I forget how much you get to fuck off being on the government tit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2007, 04:07:04 PM »
I'm trying to bring a little culture to you people and you all start hijacking my threads!

You all need to start better threads if mine suck so bad. 

Anyone needs any Persian rugs or a good bottle of wine?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2007, 04:11:04 PM »
I'm trying to bring a little culture to you people and you all start hijacking my threads!

You all need to start better threads if mine suck so bad. 

Anyone needs any Persian rugs or a good bottle of wine?

I'm tired of having to carry this board and start all the threads.  How bout you do something that helps the board?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions