"Until We Sleep" - David Gilmour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2502 on: June 13, 2011, 12:55:45 PM »
Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2503 on: June 13, 2011, 12:58:48 PM »
"The Way You Look Tonight" - Frank Sinatra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2504 on: June 13, 2011, 01:38:38 PM »
Why Don't You Leave Me Alone - Hank Williams III
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2505 on: June 13, 2011, 03:40:40 PM »
"Crazy Bitch" - Buckcherry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2506 on: June 13, 2011, 04:07:10 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2507 on: June 13, 2011, 04:09:24 PM »
Boomboxes and Dictionaries - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2508 on: June 13, 2011, 04:23:05 PM »
Winner and Losers - Social Distortion
A Song For - Townes Van Zandt
Get Up Jake - The Band

last 3 on my Pandora channel.

A few weeks ago I mentioned Pandora Saver 2 that you can d/l for free and will rip the music from your Pandora channel that you are listening to and save all the mp3's in a nice folder for you.....well the newest update has an option for youtube where you can rip a video and it will convert it to mp3 and you can import it to your iTunes Library or if you use something like WinAmp you can listen to it there.   
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2509 on: June 14, 2011, 07:00:35 AM »
don't know that one huh?

"I Get a Kick Out of You" - Frank Sinatra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2510 on: June 14, 2011, 07:41:12 AM »
All Mixed Up - 311
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2511 on: June 14, 2011, 07:44:44 AM »
"Don't Mean Nothing" - Richard Marx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2512 on: June 14, 2011, 07:47:58 AM »
"Don't Mean Nothing" - Richard Marx

Used to like this dude WAY back in the day. I guess its good early in the morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2513 on: June 14, 2011, 07:58:26 AM »
Used to like this dude WAY back in the day. I guess its good early in the morning.

just on random as always.  Don't keep control of what comes up.

"Screaming for Vengeance" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2514 on: June 14, 2011, 08:37:11 AM »
Warrior - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2515 on: June 14, 2011, 09:20:18 AM »
"Let My Love Open the Door" - Pete Townshend
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2516 on: June 14, 2011, 09:29:20 AM »
One Love - Bob Marley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2517 on: June 14, 2011, 09:31:20 AM »
"War Pigs" - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2518 on: June 14, 2011, 09:37:03 AM »
All Mixed Up - 311
:thumsup:

Saw these guys at Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2519 on: June 14, 2011, 09:50:15 AM »
"Empty Garden" - Elton John
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions