Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2460 on: June 08, 2011, 02:32:47 PM »
Champagne Jam - ARS
I believe their lead just died earlier this year. My favorite tune by them BTW.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2461 on: June 08, 2011, 02:55:59 PM »
Take It Easy Mama - Ryan Bingham

AU_Tiger_2000:  I don't know that we are going to the Hag and Johnson show, but would still like to grab a beer.  I think we may be going to Handy Fest and catching Spooner Oldham and the Drive-By Truckers that weekend instead.  I really don't know yet.  I am going to try and convince the wife that we need to go to both, but between those two and then Jason Isbell and the 400 unit at the XRoads on the 8th it will be a hard sell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2462 on: June 08, 2011, 03:19:02 PM »
What I'd Say - Earl Thomas Conley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2463 on: June 08, 2011, 03:44:54 PM »
Howsomeever.  The Nook is good, but they're a little snooty.  No macro brews allowed at all (no Bud, Coors, Miller, Corona, Heineken, Amstel, etc).  They don't even really have any decent liquor or wine, but you can be as close to beer heaven as you can get in Alabama.

:thumsup: on the ETC.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2464 on: June 08, 2011, 04:05:50 PM »
Howsomeever.  The Nook is good, but they're a little snooty.  No macro brews allowed at all (no Bud, Coors, Miller, Corona, Heineken, Amstel, etc).  They don't even really have any decent liquor or wine, but you can be as close to beer heaven as you can get in Alabama.

:thumsup: on the ETC.

Glad someone liked that selection......damn good song and he had several that I liked really well.

Who knows, we may hit them both.....I will have to see how I need to work the angle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2465 on: June 08, 2011, 04:31:44 PM »
Paradise by the Dashboard Light - Meatloaf
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2466 on: June 09, 2011, 06:55:49 AM »
"Drunk in the Morning" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2467 on: June 09, 2011, 07:32:26 AM »
The Deepest Blues are Black - Foo Fighters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2468 on: June 09, 2011, 07:39:43 AM »
"Cult of Personality" - Living Colour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2469 on: June 09, 2011, 07:45:41 AM »
Sweet Anger - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2470 on: June 09, 2011, 09:41:23 AM »
Sweet Child of Mine - Halestorm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #2471 on: June 09, 2011, 09:47:15 AM »
Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell 

:high:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2472 on: June 09, 2011, 09:48:11 AM »
"Slide It In" - Whitesnake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2473 on: June 09, 2011, 09:55:28 AM »
Big Yellow Taxi - Joni Mitchell 

:high:

No kidding, possibly the worst female vocalist of all time. Tracy Chapman thanks her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #2474 on: June 09, 2011, 09:57:05 AM »
No kidding, possibly the worst female vocalist of all time. Tracy Chapman thanks her.

You not a fan of hippy music? 

I've been diggin' this stuff lately.  It's soul soothing. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2475 on: June 09, 2011, 10:02:13 AM »

Hell, I actually like Chapman.

You not a fan of hippy music? 

I've been diggin' this stuff lately.  It's soul soothing.

I do to from time to time.  I can, will and do listen to about anything, what ever I am listening to comes in stretches.

Two Hands - Townes Van Zandt

You should read his wiki page......Jesus Christ his wiki page is one big tragedy. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2476 on: June 09, 2011, 10:07:36 AM »
"Run To The Hills" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2477 on: June 09, 2011, 10:11:52 AM »
Maybe It's Time (Live) - Pat McGee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2478 on: June 09, 2011, 10:59:59 AM »
Atchafalaya - Spoonful James

AUTiger1, if you haven't checked anything out by Spoonful, they would be right up your alley.  They used to play at Amsterdam Cafe.  They've got a few albums up on iTunes.  And they are one of the few bands to actually say they are from Auburn.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2479 on: June 09, 2011, 11:16:54 AM »
Atchafalaya - Spoonful James

AUTiger1, if you haven't checked anything out by Spoonful, they would be right up your alley.  They used to play at Amsterdam Cafe.  They've got a few albums up on iTunes.  And they are one of the few bands to actually say they are from Auburn.

:thumsup:  Very much my kind of music. 

Why Don't We (Just Go Home) - Spoonful James

Digging Justin Townes Earle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions