friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2401 on: June 06, 2011, 12:41:32 PM »
Tim McGraw has some stuff I really enjoyed and then again he had some shit songs.  The same with any artist, but his was more, hit or shit, there wasn't any songs that I would think was just ok.

Egg-Zachary.  As you probably guessed, this song is cool to me because of the killer guitar work at the end.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2402 on: June 06, 2011, 12:46:00 PM »
Daisy - The Nadas
and
The Way It Is - Tesla
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2403 on: June 06, 2011, 12:47:07 PM »
"Hear About it Later" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2404 on: June 06, 2011, 12:50:27 PM »
Egg-Zachary.  As you probably guessed, this song is cool to me because of the killer guitar work at the end.
Agree, some great work on that song.

Kristofferson, Whiskey and You, Sit This Circus Down, Angry All the Time, Why We Said Goodbye, All We Ever Find, Forget About Us are some that I really enjoyed from him, but those are songs that have a good story behind them or the type you may can relate some times in your life with.  Which I will listen to almost anything that is well written, like it or not, I can appreciate it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2405 on: June 06, 2011, 01:51:09 PM »
Taken By Surprise - Outfield
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2406 on: June 06, 2011, 02:03:17 PM »
Busted - Ray Charles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2407 on: June 06, 2011, 02:47:24 PM »
"When I Fall" - BNL
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2408 on: June 06, 2011, 03:45:02 PM »
Statesboro Blues - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2409 on: June 06, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »

<3

Southside of Heaven - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2410 on: June 06, 2011, 04:01:25 PM »

:thumsup:

Good one. Also like Whipping Post at this moment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #2411 on: June 06, 2011, 04:05:44 PM »
Trouble No More - Muddy Waters

Inspired to plug this in after seeing the Allman Bros stuff above.  They recorded a version live at Fillmore.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2412 on: June 06, 2011, 04:07:59 PM »
Trouble No More - Muddy Waters

Inspired to plug this in after seeing the Allman Bros stuff above.  They recorded a version live at Fillmore.

<3 The Fillmore Concerts!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2413 on: June 06, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »
<3 The Fillmore Concerts!

I had them on my iPod, but it erased.  :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2414 on: June 06, 2011, 04:09:27 PM »
I had them on my iPod, but it erased.  :facepalm:

Ouch, that sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2415 on: June 06, 2011, 05:07:25 PM »
Area Codes - Ludacris
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2416 on: June 07, 2011, 08:11:50 AM »
The Man Who Would Be King - Iron Maiden
and
Royal Oil - Mighty Mighty Bosstones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2417 on: June 07, 2011, 08:13:54 AM »
"Balls to the Wall" - Accept
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2418 on: June 07, 2011, 08:16:14 AM »
Get Out of My Way - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2419 on: June 07, 2011, 08:18:34 AM »
"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions