"Celebrity Skin" - Hole
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2381 on: June 06, 2011, 08:15:45 AM »
American Slang - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2382 on: June 06, 2011, 08:22:39 AM »
"Walk Away" - Joe Walsh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Aubie16

« Reply #2383 on: June 06, 2011, 08:35:06 AM »
Paint It Black - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

« Reply #2384 on: June 06, 2011, 08:42:00 AM »
Jet Airliner - Steve Miller Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2385 on: June 06, 2011, 10:21:25 AM »
Back to Caroline - Jamey Johnson

The wife just called and wanted to know if I wanted tickets to Merle Haggard and Jamey Johnson on the 30th of next month.....uh yeah!

God bless that woman.  She is the DD for Jason Isbell and the 400 unit and then she is taking me to see the Hag and Johnson.  Good woman she is.

Saw Merle about 12 years ago in a honkey tonk in Columbus. Merle was: Drunk. As. A. Skunk.  He barely got through the concert. His handler kept having to wake him up. Son of a gun kept passing out on his stool right in the middle of "Mama Tried".  Awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2386 on: June 06, 2011, 10:25:56 AM »
"Heart of the Night" - Poco
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2387 on: June 06, 2011, 10:28:10 AM »
Paint It Black - Rolling Stones

Great song Aubie16, possibly my favorite Stones song.

I Think I've Had Enough - Gary Allen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2388 on: June 06, 2011, 10:35:00 AM »
"Cover of the Rolling Stone" - Dr. Hook
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2389 on: June 06, 2011, 10:35:12 AM »
Just One Fix - Ministry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2390 on: June 06, 2011, 10:41:44 AM »
I Hope That I Don't Fall in Love with You - Tom Waits
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2391 on: June 06, 2011, 10:55:16 AM »
Macon - Jamey Johnson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2392 on: June 06, 2011, 11:05:31 AM »
"Kryptonite" = 3 Doors Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2393 on: June 06, 2011, 11:06:00 AM »
Feel the Pain - Dinosaur Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2394 on: June 06, 2011, 11:11:57 AM »
"Ballroom Blitz" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2395 on: June 06, 2011, 11:38:44 AM »
When I Call Your Name - Vince Gill

Fun factoid:  His first big gig was with the Pure Prairie League. Mark Knopfler once invited Gill to join Dire Straits.

I was talking to a friend of mine in Nashville that is making his living by playing, writing and working for one of the studios and we were talking about musicians that were underrated and Gill was the first out of his mouth and said that he is the guy everyone in Nashville wants to have work on their album. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2396 on: June 06, 2011, 12:14:22 PM »
Breaks My Heart - Casey Donahew Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2397 on: June 06, 2011, 12:34:04 PM »
Angel Boy - Tim McGraw
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2398 on: June 06, 2011, 12:37:02 PM »
Angel Boy - Tim McGraw

Tim McGraw has some stuff I really enjoyed and then again he had some shit songs.  The same with any artist, but his was more, hit or shit, there wasn't any songs that I would think was just ok.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2399 on: June 06, 2011, 12:37:39 PM »
Oh

Always Late With Your Kisses - Dwight Yoakam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions