Fee Waybill was teh roxxors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2361 on: June 03, 2011, 01:00:23 PM »
I Need You - Lynyrd Skynyrd 

Loved me some Stevie Gaines as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2362 on: June 03, 2011, 03:51:33 PM »
Back to Caroline - Jamey Johnson

The wife just called and wanted to know if I wanted tickets to Merle Haggard and Jamey Johnson on the 30th of next month.....uh yeah!

God bless that woman.  She is the DD for Jason Isbell and the 400 unit and then she is taking me to see the Hag and Johnson.  Good woman she is.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2363 on: June 03, 2011, 03:59:04 PM »
Back to Caroline - Jamey Johnson

The wife just called and wanted to know if I wanted tickets to Merle Haggard and Jamey Johnson on the 30th of next month.....uh yeah!

God bless that woman.  She is the DD for Jason Isbell and the 400 unit and then she is taking me to see the Hag and Johnson.  Good woman she is.

Holy Crap!  I just checked Ticketmaster and didn't see it.  When will tickets be available?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2364 on: June 03, 2011, 04:17:38 PM »
Holy Crap!  I just checked Ticketmaster and didn't see it.  When will tickets be available?

They go on sell tomorrow.  She heard it on the radio and immediately called me.  <3 that little woman.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2365 on: June 03, 2011, 04:18:25 PM »
They go on sell tomorrow.  She heard it on the radio and immediately called me.  <3 that little woman.

Did they give a price?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2366 on: June 03, 2011, 04:22:46 PM »
Did they give a price?

No.  I asked her if they did and she said she didn't hear it, but I have a feeling that I will be sitting on ticketmaster at midnight tonight to see if I can get the best available.  Excited about this one.  Hag is just good country music to me and Johnson is one of the new acts that I really enjoy as we have discussed before.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2367 on: June 03, 2011, 04:38:11 PM »
No.  I asked her if they did and she said she didn't hear it, but I have a feeling that I will be sitting on ticketmaster at midnight tonight to see if I can get the best available.  Excited about this one.  Hag is just good country music to me and Johnson is one of the new acts that I really enjoy as we have discussed before.

If I can get a ticket we'll hook up before the show.  You ever go to the Nook?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2368 on: June 03, 2011, 05:02:08 PM »
If I can get a ticket we'll hook up before the show.  You ever go to the Nook?

Sounds like a good idea to me.  Have never been.  Is that the place on Bob Wallace that has over 300 beers?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2369 on: June 03, 2011, 05:04:26 PM »
Sounds like a good idea to me.  Have never been.  Is that the place on Bob Wallace that has over 300 beers?

Yep.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2370 on: June 03, 2011, 05:07:30 PM »
Yep.

Get a ticket and let me know.  I will be there.   :thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2371 on: June 04, 2011, 01:00:29 AM »
Tickets to the Hag and Johnson show go on sale on the 10th according to the WDRM website.

http://www.wdrm.com/event_portal/view/calendar/event.html?event_id=117256
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2372 on: June 04, 2011, 01:03:29 AM »

ERIC CLAPTON- River of Tears

and
Bob Dylan- Thunder on the Mountain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2373 on: June 04, 2011, 06:40:39 AM »
"Nothin' but a Woman" - Robert Cray
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2374 on: June 04, 2011, 10:16:32 AM »
Tickets to the Hag and Johnson show go on sale on the 10th according to the WDRM website.

http://www.wdrm.com/event_portal/view/calendar/event.html?event_id=117256

Yeah she set me "correct" last night as I was about to walk in and logon to ticketmaster late last night :sneer:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #2375 on: June 05, 2011, 11:32:50 AM »

Nigel is a serious musician...from This is Spinal Tap.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2376 on: June 06, 2011, 06:44:20 AM »
"Easy" - Faith No More
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2377 on: June 06, 2011, 07:15:16 AM »
Rock of Ages - Def Leppard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2378 on: June 06, 2011, 07:40:20 AM »
"South City Midnight Lady" - The Doobie Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2379 on: June 06, 2011, 07:42:23 AM »
The Outlaw Torn - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions