Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2240 on: May 16, 2011, 05:20:04 PM »
Keep Me In Your Heart - Warren Zevon

Lost a good friend last week, and this song is somewhat comforting.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2241 on: May 16, 2011, 05:22:27 PM »
Keep Me In Your Heart - Warren Zevon

Lost a good friend last week, and this song is somewhat comforting.

Hate to hear that.

Ever Wonder Why - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2242 on: May 17, 2011, 07:10:12 AM »
"Major Tom (Coming Home) - Peter Schilling
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2243 on: May 17, 2011, 03:04:50 PM »
Rumble Strip - Reverend Horton Heat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2244 on: May 18, 2011, 11:08:25 AM »
Lonsome Blues - Shooter Jennings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2245 on: May 18, 2011, 11:14:54 AM »
"Magnet and Steel" - Walter Egan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2246 on: May 18, 2011, 11:17:32 AM »
Wear My Ring - Bart Crow Band

Anyone going to the Hangout Music Fest in Gulf Shores this weekend?  I really wanted to, but it's just at a bad time for us with school getting close to being over and other things.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2247 on: May 18, 2011, 11:18:59 AM »
"Darling Nikki" - Prince
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2248 on: May 18, 2011, 11:26:35 AM »
"Yesterday's Wine" - Merle Haggard and George Jones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2249 on: May 18, 2011, 11:27:07 AM »
Not a big fan of teh countries but the lineup for the Bama Rising tornado relief concert at BJCC is pretty stout if you are.  Alabama, Brad Paisley, Montgomery Gentry, Cheryl Crowe, Little Big Town, Jay Barker's Husband, Martina McBride to name a few. 

Guarantee it will be entertaining.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2250 on: May 18, 2011, 11:32:03 AM »
Not a big fan of teh countries but the lineup for the Bama Rising tornado relief concert at BJCC is pretty stout if you are.  Alabama, Brad Paisley, Montgomery Gentry, Cheryl Crowe, Little Big Town, Jay Barker's Husband, Martina McBride to name a few. 

Lot of big names for that concert.  If you have never seen Paisley, he is purty damn good.  The only time I have seen him was when he walked in unexpected and unannounced and started picking. 

I'm At Home Getting Hammered (While She's Out Getting Nailed) - Banjo & Sullivan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2251 on: May 18, 2011, 11:35:57 AM »
Lot of big names for that concert.  If you have never seen Paisley, he is purty damn good.  The only time I have seen him was when he walked in unexpected and unannounced and started picking. 

I'm At Home Getting Hammered (While She's Out Getting Nailed) - Banjo & Sullivan

He did a Crossroads gig with John Mayer a few years back.  Several guitar licks traded in that one.  Speaking of licks, I'd lick Martina McBride's dirty undergarments.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #2252 on: May 18, 2011, 11:41:15 AM »

Would go for the ones highlighted, would buy beer during the ones not highlighted.  Sara Evans and Martina McBride are pretty hot, might bring the binoculars and ear plugs for them.

Sara

Martina (one in the middle)

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2253 on: May 18, 2011, 11:45:57 AM »
He did a Crossroads gig with John Mayer a few years back.  Several guitar licks traded in that one.  Speaking of licks, I'd lick Martina McBride's dirty undergarments.

Word.

I saw that one, one of my favorties, really liked the Jennings and Johnson episode.  Steve Earle and Rosanne Cash,  Robert Plant and Allison Krauss, Brooks & Dunn with ZZ Top and Willie Nelson and Sheryl Crow were good ones as well. 

The Ballad of Curtis Loew - Lynyrd Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2254 on: May 18, 2011, 11:50:42 AM »
Plant and Krauss....talk about extreme Crossroads.  Pat Benatar and Martina had a great one.  I saw Benatar when I was in school.  Her lead guitar/husband is bad azz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2255 on: May 18, 2011, 03:28:58 PM »
Dimebag - Cross Canadian Ragweed

Song reminds me of what we were talking about in the Foo Review thread. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2256 on: May 18, 2011, 05:45:46 PM »
Far Side of Nowhere - Social D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2257 on: May 19, 2011, 07:10:16 AM »
"Magic" - The Cars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2258 on: May 19, 2011, 10:55:53 AM »
Hard Place - Willy Porter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2259 on: May 19, 2011, 11:02:38 AM »
"London Calling" - The Clash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions