"Goodnight Saigon" - Billy Joel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2161 on: April 26, 2011, 10:20:14 AM »
Feeling Alright - Joe Cocker.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2162 on: April 26, 2011, 10:22:34 AM »
"Take These Chains" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2163 on: April 26, 2011, 10:36:44 AM »
Paint It Black - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2164 on: April 26, 2011, 10:42:29 AM »
Ohio - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young  <-----Once again shitty politics, but damn great beat in the song and love the licks in it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2165 on: April 26, 2011, 02:00:24 PM »
Dreams - Van Haggar  (fuck DLR)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2166 on: April 26, 2011, 02:36:45 PM »
Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix 

*Useless tidbit*  I read somewhere that Hendrix absolutely hated this song and didn't want to record it and didn't want to play it, but his label made him record it and the fans liked it is the only reason he played it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2167 on: April 26, 2011, 11:45:39 PM »
My wife freaking out because she TOLD [/b]  me not to buy anything on the PS3.  And look at me now.

That's what I'm listening to.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 11:46:14 PM by Kaos »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

« Reply #2168 on: April 26, 2011, 11:47:03 PM »
My wife freaking out because she TOLD [/b]  me not to buy anything on the PS3.  And look at me now.

That's what I'm listening to.

Shit.  I didn't even think about this. 

When I bought Peggle, my wife said, "I don't like you buying anything on a Playstation. It's not safe."

Of course, I responded with "OF COURSE IT'S SAFE YOU DUMB WOMAN WHO KNOWS NOTHING OF THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!" 
 :facepalm:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

« Reply #2169 on: April 27, 2011, 07:12:13 AM »
Swan Dive - Sister Hazel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2170 on: April 27, 2011, 07:32:33 AM »
"So Alive" - Love and Rockets
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #2171 on: April 27, 2011, 07:35:19 AM »
Aaron Lewis-Purple Rain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

GH2001

« Reply #2172 on: April 27, 2011, 09:57:44 AM »
Stir it Up - Johnny Nash

Old Alabama - Brad Paisley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2173 on: April 27, 2011, 02:06:50 PM »
"Epic" - Faith No More
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2174 on: April 27, 2011, 02:11:26 PM »
"Dead Cowboy" - Lightning Bolt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2175 on: April 28, 2011, 07:29:34 AM »
"You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore" - Neil Diamond

Fuck you all if you don't like it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2176 on: April 28, 2011, 08:25:33 AM »
Brick House - The Commodores
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2177 on: April 28, 2011, 09:50:18 AM »
"Saving Grace" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2178 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:48 AM »
That Was a Crazy Game of Poker - O.A.R.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001