friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2141 on: April 22, 2011, 09:57:00 AM »
'New Age Girl" - Dead Eye Dick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2142 on: April 22, 2011, 11:03:01 AM »

She's a vegetarian........

Isley Brothers - That Lady
Heart - Never (for the Wench)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2143 on: April 22, 2011, 11:10:37 AM »
"I Saw The Light" - Todd Rundgren
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2144 on: April 22, 2011, 11:12:28 AM »

Had this blaring in the headphones last night.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2145 on: April 22, 2011, 11:27:12 AM »
"Right Here Right Now" - Jesus Jones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #2146 on: April 22, 2011, 11:39:13 AM »
"I Saw The Light" - Todd Rundgren
One of the most underrated musicians to me. Guy is amazing and has done a shit ton of work in the music industry for 30-40 years. Much like Alan Parsons.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:48:08 PM by GH2001 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2147 on: April 22, 2011, 11:44:52 AM »
Night Moves - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2148 on: April 22, 2011, 12:46:11 PM »
"Lonely People" - America
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2149 on: April 22, 2011, 12:51:30 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2150 on: April 22, 2011, 01:15:12 PM »
"Midnight Rider" - The Allman Brothers

sidebar - The midnight rider was their dealer who I happen to know.  He's a funny old cat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2151 on: April 22, 2011, 02:12:43 PM »
"Midnight Rider" - The Allman Brothers

sidebar - The midnight rider was their dealer who I happen to know.  He's a funny old cat.

Nice.

Carry On - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young  <-----shitty politics, but some, SOME, of their music was solid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2152 on: April 22, 2011, 02:29:56 PM »
Carry On - Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young  <-----shitty politics, but some, SOME, of their music was solid.

Most entertainers have shitty politics based on my standard but that does not diminish their ability to have a solid craft.

"Shine on You Crazy Diamond" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #2153 on: April 22, 2011, 02:49:22 PM »
:thumsup:

Saw America about 6 years ago. They were still pretty solid. Good show. Nothing fancy, no frills - just a good decent showing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2154 on: April 25, 2011, 09:38:55 AM »
"Ride Like The Wind" - Christopher Cross
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2155 on: April 25, 2011, 11:51:40 AM »
The Weight - The Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2156 on: April 25, 2011, 12:24:40 PM »
The Waiting - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2157 on: April 25, 2011, 12:31:48 PM »
Into The Mystic - Van Morrison

(looking at you Wench, <3 )
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2158 on: April 25, 2011, 12:42:39 PM »
"Strange Way" - Firefall
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2159 on: April 25, 2011, 06:22:35 PM »
"Stardust" - Django Reinhardt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole