Watcha listening to?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2120 on: April 21, 2011, 11:06:35 AM »
"Bad, Bad, Leroy Brown" - Jim Croce

:thumsup:

Taking Over Me - Evanescence   

*Side Note - I find Amy Lee hot.  I know I have mentioned this before, but none of you fuckers chimed in, so I will throw it out there again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2121 on: April 21, 2011, 11:08:49 AM »

*Side Note - I find Amy Lee hot.  I know I have mentioned this before, but none of you fuckers chimed in, so I will throw it out there again.

Yeah - I'd hit it. I bet she's kinky.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2122 on: April 21, 2011, 11:17:21 AM »

I thought you said you found Lee Majors hot?

"Arrow Through Me" - Paul McCartney & Wings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2123 on: April 21, 2011, 11:19:18 AM »

I see your "Arrow" and raise you "Jet".

Jet - Paul McCartney
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2124 on: April 21, 2011, 11:25:58 AM »

Why hell yeah, I mean The Fall Guy was the shit....wait, I mean Heather Thomas and Markie Post.  I bet half the young punks on this board don't even have a clue about this show.

Love, Hate, Sex, Pain - Godsmack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2125 on: April 21, 2011, 11:47:22 AM »
Why hell yeah, I mean The Fall Guy was the shit....wait, I mean Heather Thomas and Markie Post.  I bet half the young punks on this board don't even have a clue about this show.

Heather Thomas is bad ass.  That opening shot of her in the bikini during the theme song?  Damn.

Detroit Rock City (From Alive IV) - Kiss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2126 on: April 21, 2011, 12:47:06 PM »

In the day Heather was da shit.  She actually has not aged all that badly.
http://www.celebritygossip.com/celebrities/heather-thomas/

"Freewheel Burning" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2127 on: April 21, 2011, 01:50:48 PM »
In the day Heather was da poop.  She actually has not aged all that badly.
http://www.celebritygossip.com/celebrities/heather-thomas/

"Freewheel Burning" - Judas Priest

Very hot to be 53.

Dimples (Live) - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2128 on: April 21, 2011, 01:54:32 PM »
"Creep" - Radiohead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2129 on: April 21, 2011, 02:38:14 PM »
This, I have to post the videos, b/c I have never heard them on album.  And if you don't like them both, then there is no hope for you and you can just GTFO.  Right now, just GTFO.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2130 on: April 21, 2011, 02:56:42 PM »
I thought everyone had heard them?

"Dancin' on the Edge" - Lita Ford

Another one who has aged really well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2131 on: April 21, 2011, 02:59:20 PM »
I thought everyone had heard them?

"Dancin' on the Edge" - Lita Ford

Another one who has aged really well.

I haven't found Johnson's cover on an album and I have never heard "Things going on" acoustically.  Like them both though.  I really need to start searching Youtube more often.

Trouble No More - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2132 on: April 21, 2011, 03:00:31 PM »
In other news, a report this morning said the police were pleased to only have 74 arrests at the Widespread Panic concert the other night.  Only 14 felonies and it was down by about 130 from the last time they came. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2133 on: April 21, 2011, 03:01:51 PM »
In other news, a report this morning said the police were pleased to only have 74 arrests at the Widespread Panic concert the other night.  Only 14 felonies and it was down by about 130 from the last time they came.

Well the crowd is getting older. 
Metamucil is not a controlled substance.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2134 on: April 21, 2011, 03:03:54 PM »
*snicker*

All I Can Do Is Write About It - Lynyrd Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2135 on: April 21, 2011, 03:04:53 PM »
"Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2136 on: April 21, 2011, 03:15:58 PM »
A Fool For Your Stockings - ZZ Top.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2137 on: April 21, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »
A bunch of loud ass little kids.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2138 on: April 22, 2011, 12:18:03 AM »
A bunch of loud ass little kids.

If it's too loud, you're too old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2139 on: April 22, 2011, 07:11:28 AM »
"House of the Rising Sun" - Frijid Pink

(HIGHLY underrated version)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 09:55:38 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions