Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2000 on: March 31, 2011, 04:33:59 PM »
Crash Burn - Blues Traveler

I thought they were under appreciated.  Really Talented and Popper has lost some serious weight lately.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2001 on: March 31, 2011, 05:16:30 PM »
Maybellene - Chuck Berry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2002 on: March 31, 2011, 10:05:46 PM »
Speaking of the Black Crowes earlier.  What's the word on them?  I know they took another "break" from recording or touring, just wondering if any of you music lovers have heard anything.  Another one of the several bands I would like to see get started up again.

Does take a break mean went on a major White Castle run?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2003 on: March 31, 2011, 10:47:25 PM »
Does take a break mean went on a major White Castle run?
[/quoteIt could.  Krystal trumps White Castle though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2004 on: April 01, 2011, 12:08:08 PM »
Fucking phone, quote function owned.

http://www.thegoldengears.com/player/jukebox.html

That is a link to a couple of buddies of mine from highschool.  I like them, they have a good sound.  Take a listen and see what you think.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2005 on: April 01, 2011, 03:53:03 PM »
"Stitched Up' - Herbie Hancock with John Meyer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2006 on: April 01, 2011, 03:53:47 PM »
"Stitched Up' - Herbie Hancock with John Meyer

Girls like that don't sleep alone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2007 on: April 01, 2011, 04:01:10 PM »
Girls like that don't sleep alone

That whole Hancock CD is damn good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2008 on: April 01, 2011, 04:07:32 PM »
That whole Hancock CD is damn good.

Haven't heard it.  I caught the making of the song teh Tubes which was pretty damn cool.  Hancock invited Mayer in for a session because Mayer had some "ideas".  He went in there with that funky riff and they just sat down all day and built on it with chords and lyrics.  Fun as hell to watch musicians who have that gift to be able to put something like that together from just a couple of chords flying around in your head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #2009 on: April 03, 2011, 12:23:24 AM »
Moonlight Feels Right

Starland Vocal Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2010 on: April 04, 2011, 07:18:45 AM »
"Strange Way" - Fire Fall
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2011 on: April 04, 2011, 09:43:33 AM »
What It's Like - Everlast
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2012 on: April 04, 2011, 10:26:54 AM »
Fopp - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2013 on: April 04, 2011, 10:30:41 AM »
"Cradle of Love" - Billy Idol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2014 on: April 04, 2011, 11:27:54 AM »
Last to Know - The Nadas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2015 on: April 04, 2011, 11:29:36 AM »
"Banditos" - The Refreshments
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2016 on: April 04, 2011, 11:30:39 AM »
Paco de Lucia - Mediterranean Sundance
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #2017 on: April 04, 2011, 12:02:43 PM »
Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2018 on: April 04, 2011, 12:04:36 PM »
"Banditos" - The Refreshments

I got the pistols so I get the pesos
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2019 on: April 04, 2011, 12:12:34 PM »
I got the pistols so I get the pesos

Very good Snaggle.  I figured this one would be out of your reach.

"Don't Go Away Mad (just go away)" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions