"Burnin' for You" - Blue Oyster Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1982 on: March 30, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »
Cock The Hammer - Cypress Hill
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1983 on: March 30, 2011, 01:02:04 PM »
You are dead to me.

"Burnin' for You" - Blue Oyster Cult

LRB didnt make up for it? I thought for sure that would win you back.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #1984 on: March 31, 2011, 09:50:15 AM »
The End - The Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #1985 on: March 31, 2011, 10:36:21 AM »
Wagon Wheel-Old Crow Medicine Show.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1986 on: March 31, 2011, 12:54:48 PM »
I'm on your back - Foo Fighters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1987 on: March 31, 2011, 01:06:33 PM »
All-American Nightmare - Hinder
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1988 on: March 31, 2011, 02:36:15 PM »
Well, well, well.........look at what the cat dragged in with the last three.  You know you can post music more often.

Only A  Fool - The Black Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1989 on: March 31, 2011, 02:48:42 PM »
Broken Hearted - Eric Clapton and John Mayer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1990 on: March 31, 2011, 02:53:18 PM »
Broken Hearted - Eric Clapton and John Mayer

Nice, even though Mayer is gay, he can damn sure play.  Two outstanding pickers in my opinion.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1991 on: March 31, 2011, 03:08:23 PM »
Shut your dirty whorish mouf.  Anyone who can pop Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson among others...and then publically brag about it and tell what it was like...is okay in my book.  Plus...yeah, he can play that geetar pretty good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1992 on: March 31, 2011, 03:09:18 PM »
Shut your dirty whorish mouf.  Anyone who can pop Jennifer Aniston and Jessica Simpson among others...and then publically brag about it and tell what it was like...is okay in my book. Plus...yeah, he can play that geetar pretty good.

Well when you put it that way.......maybe gay was a little harsh. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1993 on: March 31, 2011, 03:42:08 PM »
Speaking of the Black Crowes earlier.  What's the word on them?  I know they took another "break" from recording or touring, just wondering if any of you music lovers have heard anything.  Another one of the several bands I would like to see get started up again.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1994 on: March 31, 2011, 03:48:36 PM »
Speaking of the Black Crowes earlier.  What's the word on them?  I know they took another "break" from recording or touring, just wondering if any of you music lovers have heard anything.  Another one of the several bands I would like to see get started up again.

This past fall, we sitting out on the back deck of Grafitti's (Restaurant at Baytowne Village in Sandestin) and they had the Crowe's greatest hits playing.  Sometimes you forget how many solid songs a band has.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1995 on: March 31, 2011, 03:54:19 PM »
I have "Shake Your Money Maker", "Amorica", "By Your Side" and "Lions" in my library and can make a day out of listening to them.   They were damn good in my book.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1996 on: March 31, 2011, 03:56:35 PM »

Excellent fucking band. Love Robinsons voice. Lot of Stones and Allman influence in their shit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1997 on: March 31, 2011, 04:03:44 PM »
Excellent effing band. Love Robinsons voice. Lot of Stones and Allman influence in their poop.

Remember when they came out.  I was in the 7th or 8th grade.  Was as big of fan now as I was then.

*sighs

Never will there be another Duane.  Derek Trucks is great, but Duane he is not.   Would give anything to be able to go back and see Live at the Filmore, or seen him and Clapton record The Layla Sessions.  Of course there are several that I would like to go back in time and see.  The clips that are out there I am sure doesn't do it justice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1998 on: March 31, 2011, 04:06:21 PM »
Oh, If anyone has a chance to see Zakk Wylde play it's a treat, even if you don't like heavy metal.  He is damn good as well.  His Pride and Glory stuff is really good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1999 on: March 31, 2011, 04:23:59 PM »
War Pig's (1970 Basement Tapes) - Black Sabbath 

One of my favorites
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions