Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1960 on: March 28, 2011, 11:20:59 AM »
Sound of Madness - Shinedown

Need this song after the weekend that I have had.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1961 on: March 28, 2011, 02:35:57 PM »
Second Chance - Shinedown

K, who are the bands/artist that you like from today?

Not many of them.

But the one you listed above is ONE of them. Foo Fighters are good too but are they really a "today's band"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #1962 on: March 29, 2011, 11:21:16 AM »
Jungle Boogie - Kool and the Gang
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1963 on: March 29, 2011, 11:23:32 AM »
"Holiday" - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1964 on: March 29, 2011, 11:25:42 AM »
Camel Walk - Southern Culture On The Skids

They will be in Huntsville on the 28th. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1965 on: March 29, 2011, 11:31:20 AM »
"Suite Madam Blue" - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1966 on: March 29, 2011, 01:07:05 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #1967 on: March 29, 2011, 01:39:44 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #1968 on: March 29, 2011, 02:00:11 PM »
Let Me Sleep - The Nadas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1969 on: March 29, 2011, 02:15:55 PM »
:facepalm:

Apparently I am missing the joke.

"December" - Collective Soul

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1970 on: March 29, 2011, 02:22:14 PM »
Apparently I am missing the joke.

"December" - Collective Soul

The joke is in your hand.  Wah Wah Waaahhhh

Mama said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1971 on: March 29, 2011, 02:24:35 PM »
The joke is in your hand.  Wah Wah Waaahhhh

Mama said Knock You Out - LL Cool J

Not sure if he was trying to insinuate that I spelled Styx wrong?  That's what's highlighted.

"Imaginary Lover" - Atlanta Rhythm Section
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1972 on: March 29, 2011, 02:27:22 PM »
Not sure if he was trying to insinuate that I spelled Styx wrong?  That's what's highlighted.

Speaking of Styx, I played back yard football with Tommy Shaw.  I don't remember him and he sure doesn't remember me.  But, I was told he was there.

I was in like 9th grade and Styx didn't exist.  So...I got that goin' for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1973 on: March 29, 2011, 02:32:39 PM »

Maybe insinuating that Styx sucks?

Tweeter and the Monkey Man - Traveling Wilbury's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1974 on: March 29, 2011, 02:34:47 PM »
Maybe insinuating that Styx sucks?

You shut your dirty whorish mouth.

"There's No Way Out of Here" - David Gilmour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1975 on: March 29, 2011, 02:36:06 PM »

Allow me to rephrase, Maybe insinuating that he thinks Styx sucks?

No sir, I like Styx.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1976 on: March 29, 2011, 02:36:46 PM »

I probably shouldn't throw this out there on the internet, but my daughter is named Lorelei.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #1977 on: March 29, 2011, 03:21:29 PM »
Fool's Tale - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1978 on: March 30, 2011, 09:47:26 AM »
"Black Velvet" - Alannah Myles

Have always had a thing for her.  After Desert Storm while we were stuck on station out in the gulf one of the three VCR tapes we had was a four hour tape of MTV that someone's wife had sent them.  This was one of the first videos on the tape.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 09:50:18 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1979 on: March 30, 2011, 10:38:05 AM »
Here I Go Again - Whitesnake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions