No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1941 on: March 23, 2011, 03:07:20 PM »
Is the album any good?

Running Into You - Cowboy Mouth

The answer is yes. 
Been jamming on it the last couple of hours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1942 on: March 23, 2011, 05:07:06 PM »
The answer is yes. 
Been jamming on it the last couple of hours.

Says it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #1943 on: March 23, 2011, 06:52:16 PM »
Outshined-Soundgarden(Live from I-5 cd)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1944 on: March 24, 2011, 07:26:30 AM »
"Help Somebody" - Van Zant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1945 on: March 24, 2011, 07:32:28 AM »
Outshined-Soundgarden(Live from I-5 cd)

Ok, that does it, first thing I do when I get home tonight is put that album on my iPhone.

In Hiding - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1946 on: March 24, 2011, 07:34:30 AM »
Ok, that does it, first thing I do when I get home tonight is put that album on my iPhone.

In Hiding - Pearl Jam

Yeah I think you are gonna want it in the rotation.

"Arrow Through Me" - Paul McCartney
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1947 on: March 24, 2011, 08:21:39 AM »
Something I Can Never Have - NiN
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1948 on: March 24, 2011, 10:04:47 AM »
Broken - Everclear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1949 on: March 24, 2011, 10:10:31 AM »
Mr. Blue Sky - ELO

ET - Katy Perry (got a nice throb.  It sticks in your head)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1950 on: March 24, 2011, 10:11:52 AM »
"Say What You Will" - Fastway
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1951 on: March 24, 2011, 10:20:05 AM »
Devil's Plaything - Danzig
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1952 on: March 24, 2011, 12:17:40 PM »
Second Chance - Shinedown

K, who are the bands/artist that you like from today?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1953 on: March 24, 2011, 03:15:00 PM »
No Excuses - Alice In Chains

One of my favorite bands of all time.  Love their sound.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1954 on: March 24, 2011, 03:21:22 PM »
"Love Train" - The O'Jays
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1955 on: March 25, 2011, 07:31:00 AM »
"Dead Man's Party" - Oingo Boingo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1956 on: March 26, 2011, 09:56:10 AM »
"I Can't Get next To You" - The Temptations
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1957 on: March 28, 2011, 07:50:21 AM »
I Hold On - Slash with Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1958 on: March 28, 2011, 08:14:04 AM »
"Wild Side" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1959 on: March 28, 2011, 11:16:56 AM »
Burden in My Hand (Live) - Soundgarden

Yep, Live on I-5 is pretty good.  That and the live Green Day album have been playing all morning.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions