friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1921 on: March 21, 2011, 12:38:16 PM »
Aqualung - Jethro Tull
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1922 on: March 21, 2011, 01:12:53 PM »
"War Machine" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1923 on: March 21, 2011, 01:42:11 PM »
November Hotel - Mad Season
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1924 on: March 21, 2011, 09:40:24 PM »
Little Martha - Allman Brothers

Actually it's by Duane and Dickey Betts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #1925 on: March 22, 2011, 07:18:13 AM »
The Distance - Cake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1926 on: March 22, 2011, 07:24:07 AM »
"Fell on Black Days" - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1927 on: March 22, 2011, 07:43:49 AM »
Far Side of Nowhere - Social D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1928 on: March 22, 2011, 04:43:16 PM »
Can't Stop - Red Hot Chili Peppers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1929 on: March 22, 2011, 04:47:36 PM »
Red Hot Chili Peppers

According to wikipedia:
The band began recording the new album on September 13, 2010 and the recording process officially ended on March 18, 2011. The album is currently in the mixing stage, and three songs have already been mixed. According to Keidis, the album's working title, inspired by a friend of the band's LSD trip, is Dr. Johnny Skinz’s Disproportionately Rambunctious Polar Express Machine-head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1930 on: March 22, 2011, 04:52:32 PM »
According to wikipedia:

Nice, I have been wondering about them.  I also would like to see Staind release something.  I think they are working on something last I heard, but I don't know when it will be released.  Now I wonder about the Soundgarden reunion.   Don't they have a live album that is releasing today?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1931 on: March 22, 2011, 05:01:42 PM »
Nice, I have been wondering about them.  I also would like to see Staind release something.  I think they are working on something last I heard, but I don't know when it will be released.  Now I wonder about the Soundgarden reunion.   Don't they have a live album that is releasing today?

I hadn't heard about the Soundgarden album.  But yes, it's out today.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1932 on: March 22, 2011, 05:02:21 PM »
I hadn't heard about the Soundgarden album.  But yes, it's out today.

Nice.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1933 on: March 23, 2011, 07:22:49 AM »
"The Logical Song" - Supertramp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1934 on: March 23, 2011, 08:09:05 AM »
Bullet Proof - Goo Goo Dolls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1935 on: March 23, 2011, 11:37:35 AM »
Hotel California - The Gypsy Kings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1936 on: March 23, 2011, 12:00:33 PM »
Bulls on Parade - Rage Against the Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1937 on: March 23, 2011, 12:28:37 PM »
"Hear About It Later" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1938 on: March 23, 2011, 01:41:47 PM »
Beat It - Fall Out Boy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1939 on: March 23, 2011, 01:47:24 PM »
Searching With My Good Eye Clo - Soundgarden   :vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions