friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1902 on: March 10, 2011, 03:12:20 AM »
Sober-Tool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1903 on: March 10, 2011, 07:10:32 AM »
"One Bourbon, One Scotch, and One Beer" - George Thorogood
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1904 on: March 10, 2011, 07:56:31 AM »
The Backseat - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1905 on: March 10, 2011, 11:42:26 AM »
Fade To Black - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1906 on: March 10, 2011, 01:52:10 PM »
Hey Man Nice Shot - Filter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1907 on: March 10, 2011, 01:56:01 PM »
"No Rain" - Blind Melon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1908 on: March 10, 2011, 03:19:41 PM »
In This River - Black Label Society
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1909 on: March 11, 2011, 10:31:11 AM »
Sports activities Private pools is usually a position which provides a bunch of activities like Basketball private pools, Football private pools, Volleyball private pools, Golf ball private pools along with other sports activities private pools. The most famous people involving many are the particular Basketball private pools plus Football private pools. Players often wear Derek Anderson jerseys
 in the training.

That fucking song rocks!!!!  Gotta be my fav of all time!

My Friend Of Misery - Metallica

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1910 on: March 11, 2011, 11:23:46 AM »
"Mr. Blue Sky" - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1911 on: March 15, 2011, 06:54:52 AM »
"Good" - Better Than Ezra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1912 on: March 15, 2011, 11:32:04 AM »
Turned on my iTunes library today instead of Pandora.....right now and for the next hour or so will be nothing but the Allman Brothers.

Melissa - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1913 on: March 16, 2011, 08:19:47 AM »
Dancing in the Street - Van Halen
Suzie Q - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1914 on: March 16, 2011, 10:47:10 AM »
Fade - Staind
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1915 on: March 21, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
"Yankee Rose" - David Lee Roth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1916 on: March 21, 2011, 10:18:31 AM »
I Wasn't Born to Follow - Social D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1917 on: March 21, 2011, 10:37:42 AM »
Lay Down Sally - Eric Clapton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1918 on: March 21, 2011, 10:47:07 AM »
"Runnin' Down a Dream" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1919 on: March 21, 2011, 11:03:32 AM »
Jawbreaker - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions