"Brandy" - Looking Glass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

jmar

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1882 on: March 02, 2011, 07:41:24 PM »
Local Hero/Wild Theme  M. Knopfler
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1883 on: March 03, 2011, 07:01:39 AM »
"Hello It's Me" - Todd Rundgren
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1884 on: March 03, 2011, 12:34:04 PM »
Aviators - Shooter Jennings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1885 on: March 04, 2011, 06:35:37 AM »
"Just A Girl" - No Doubt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1886 on: March 07, 2011, 11:25:49 AM »
Dragula - Rob Zombie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #1887 on: March 07, 2011, 11:27:19 AM »
Footsteps - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1888 on: March 07, 2011, 11:48:09 AM »
Spin Me Round (American Psycho Mix) - Dope
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1889 on: March 07, 2011, 02:28:57 PM »
"Hello It's Me" - Todd Rundgren

Upper Darbys favorite son.  Nice.

Tumbling Dice - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1890 on: March 07, 2011, 02:34:17 PM »
Sacrifice - Motorthead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1891 on: March 08, 2011, 08:19:39 AM »
Don't Cry - Guns N' Roses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1892 on: March 08, 2011, 08:21:10 AM »
"Wanted Man" - Ratt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1893 on: March 08, 2011, 10:40:40 AM »
Immortality - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1894 on: March 08, 2011, 11:27:37 AM »
Come Sail Away - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1895 on: March 08, 2011, 01:11:31 PM »
"Let it Whip" - Dazz Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1896 on: March 08, 2011, 01:24:07 PM »
Werewolf Women of the SS - Rob Zombie

Been on a Zombie kick the past few hours
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1897 on: March 09, 2011, 12:17:56 PM »
Far Side of Nowhere - Social D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1898 on: March 09, 2011, 12:27:59 PM »
"We Could Be Heroes" - David Bowie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1899 on: March 09, 2011, 12:29:16 PM »
The God That Failed - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions