"I Drink Alone" - George Thorogood
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1781 on: February 09, 2011, 10:15:28 AM »
Oceans - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1782 on: February 09, 2011, 11:27:39 AM »
Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way - Waylon Jennings

Now make it:

Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1783 on: February 09, 2011, 11:34:15 AM »
"Big Log" - Robert Plant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1784 on: February 09, 2011, 12:32:46 PM »
Winger - Seventeen
New Kids on the Block - Hanging Tough
Stryper - Free
Color Me Badd - All 4 Luv
Debbie Gibson - Lost in Your Eyes
Jonas Brothers - Greatest Hits

:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #1785 on: February 09, 2011, 02:27:25 PM »
The Weight - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1786 on: February 09, 2011, 02:40:18 PM »
For What's It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #1787 on: February 10, 2011, 02:08:47 PM »
LA Woman - The Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1788 on: February 10, 2011, 02:22:56 PM »
"Welcome Back" - John Sebastian
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #1789 on: February 10, 2011, 03:14:50 PM »
What the fuck? This thread won't die and is ono of the dumbest things on this site...

Die. Die. Die.

Please.

Who gives a fuck?

Really? Who gives a fuck what someone is listening to?

I don't. I don't give two shits.

I just accidentally clicked on this thread.

It's like habit, you see? To click on a thread when the little Aubie is sitting there.

I wonder if that is because I like that vintage Aubie?

Or is it because I wanted to see if you fuckers where actually still contributing to the dumbest thread of all time?

How has this not gotten hijacked yet?

No movie quotes?

Nothing?

Just song titles?

Really?

Has there been any posts of hot chicks yet?

I can't really go through all 120 pages.

Are you guys doing this just to build up your post count?

Trying to get a little e-cred?

Why don't we all just list everything on our iPod in just one god damn post?

I know Howard, fuck Apple, you can list what's on your Zune.

How many times has Prowler listed a song by Rage Against the Machine?

Has Kaos defended KISS?

Has Chad listed any good obscure white rapper shit?

Does anyone list shit off of Pandora?

How does Def Leopard get on my Pandora shit? I have never liked anything remotely close to the song Photograph.

Def Leopard sucks.

KISS has make-up, Def Leopard a one arm drummer. And they both suck.

How many songs have been repeated on here?

120 pages at what? 20 posts per page?

That's roughly 2400 songs. Is anyone policing these posts?

If there is a song that comes on right now, should I list it?

Or should I go back through the whole thread to see if it is already listed?

What if I really like an album and want to listen to that album on shuffle all day?

Do I list the songs over and over?

Or should I just list the album?

Wait, if someone listed an album, my calculation of 2400 songs may be off.

Let's say there is one album per page, and that an album averages 12 songs.

That would be 120 albums, at 12 songs per album, so a total of an additional 1440 songs.

You are thinking the total just went to 3840 total songs right?

Right?

Well, you would be wrong.

You actually have to subtract 120 songs from that list because of the 20 posts on the thread, 1 would be an album and not a song.

So the correct number would be 3740 total songs.

Roughly.

Plush - Stone Temple Pilots

I love that song.

It is one of the few songs that I can still play on the guitar.

I used to sing it all the time in college when my brother would get on stage to play guitar.

We sang that and "only God knows why" by Kid Rock.

People loved that song and loved when we sang it.

Or at least that is how I remember it.

I was usually drunk.

People loved "Gin and Juice" more though.

One time my brother sang that at AJ's in Destin with a band he used to play with sometimes in Troy.

I wasn't there, but he said people went nuts.

We were in Destin a year later...no shit...and some girls came up to him and asked if he ever sang at AJ's.

True story. It was crazy.

He could have probably fucked both of them but he is a bit of a pussy when it comes to that.

He has morals.

I would have probably tried to fuck them immediately.

But I was married.

Although she is now my ex-wife, so come to think of it, I could have probably gotten out earlier if I would have gone ahead and tried.

I am not sure if we had had my son yet.

It would be nice not to pay an ass load of money in child support.

Of which I am pretty sure doesn't all go to my son.

She drives a Benz and lives in a luxury apartment.

Not that I am bitter.

Really, I'm not.

Well, I am a bit. I give her a lot of money. And it should go to my son.

Not that it doesn't. I am sure it does.

That last line was in case the greedy bitch reads this and tries to take me back to court for even more money because I accused her of being a bad mother on a public message board or some other bull shit excuse her over priced lawyer, family paid lawyer tries to pull.

I need a lawyer that cares.

Actually, no offense snaggle, but I am pretty sure most lawyers don't care.

I had to hire 2 different lawyers to try and make sure that my ex-wife wasn't able to change my "visitation" because of some bogus bull shit charge and I am pretty sure that the only reason they cared was because they could charge me a ridiculous fee per hour.

And to be honest, it's not really fair because you HAVE to have a lawyer.

And in reality, it's like the person with the most money wins.

My ex-wife's family tried to outlast me and I ended up wasting about $8000 on a lawyer that I never should have had to hire in the first place.

Good thing I had a judge that figured her bull shit out and finally threatened her to cut the shit out and gave me some legal fees back.

It still cost me money I didn't have.

Really, the only ones that won were the lawyers.

The judge was hot though.

She was probably 45 and she was good looking.

I have never fucked someone over 40.

The only true "older" woman I have been with was this woman that was 32 when I was 22 or 23.

I met her at the beach and I got her to take off all her clothes and go skinny dipping in the ocean.

I kept on my boxers though because I didn't want to swim in the ocean at night naked.

I got to get some work done now.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1790 on: February 10, 2011, 03:38:38 PM »
"I Can Help" - Billy Swan

Too soon?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1791 on: February 10, 2011, 04:19:43 PM »
"I Can Help" - Billy Swan

Too soon?

:clap:

Someone is pissed b/c no one else is gay enough to listen to Dave Matthews Band, IYAM.

With that said:

I'm So Angry - War Eagle!!!  Alice Cooper
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1792 on: February 11, 2011, 09:47:11 AM »
WE makes some good points in there.  Can't recall which ones but I do remember going, "Yeah, das right" a couple of times.  Now the caring part....let's get something skrate here, did I ever say WHAT I cared about?  There are many things that slogan applies to, including your money when your ex-wife is jerking you around and bringing semi-bogus child molestation charges against you.

I care.

Really
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1793 on: February 11, 2011, 09:57:51 AM »
blah, blah, blah, blah.....more words.....blah, blah, blah.

Jesus Is On The Mainline - Mississippi Fred McDowell  <---my favorite Pandora Channel for those that like the blues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1794 on: February 11, 2011, 02:18:14 PM »
You Is One Black Rat - Lightnin' Hopkins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1795 on: February 11, 2011, 02:21:28 PM »
"Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1796 on: February 14, 2011, 07:38:13 AM »
Artificial Red - Mad Season
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1797 on: February 14, 2011, 09:49:47 AM »
When I Lay My Burden Down - Mississippi Fred McDowell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1798 on: February 14, 2011, 10:00:52 AM »
"Desert Moon" - Dennis DeYoung
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #1799 on: February 14, 2011, 02:31:45 PM »
"Sad Eyes"
Robert John
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.