"Please Come Home For Christmas" - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1743 on: February 04, 2011, 11:23:29 AM »
"Please Come Home For Christmas" - The Eagles

....tha fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1744 on: February 04, 2011, 11:26:29 AM »
Don't hate the playa.

From a concert they played 12/31/99.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #1745 on: February 04, 2011, 01:03:06 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1746 on: February 04, 2011, 01:08:38 PM »
"Just a Gigolo" - David Lee Roth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #1747 on: February 04, 2011, 01:26:56 PM »
"Just a Gigolo" - David Lee Roth
Cause ..I...I...I..I ain't got nobody.....nobody...cares for..me... nobody cares for me.  I...I...I...I'm so sad and loooooonely. Sad and lonely, sad and lonely, won't some sweet momma come and take a chance with me

That version? or just the regular version?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 01:35:00 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1748 on: February 04, 2011, 01:38:48 PM »
Cause ..I...I...I..I ain't got nobody.....nobody...cares for..me... nobody cares for me.  I...I...I...I'm so sad and loooooonely. Sad and lonely, sad and lonely, won't some sweet momma come and take a chance with me

That version? or just the regular version?

That version.

"Screaming for Vengeance" - Judas Priest
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 01:40:27 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1749 on: February 04, 2011, 02:53:49 PM »
Picture Perfect - 10 Years
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1750 on: February 07, 2011, 07:06:22 AM »
"The Secret of My Success" - Night Ranger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1751 on: February 07, 2011, 09:17:55 AM »
Orion - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1752 on: February 07, 2011, 09:42:30 AM »
"The Number of the Beast" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1753 on: February 07, 2011, 09:50:54 AM »
Cock the Hammer - Cypress Hill
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1754 on: February 07, 2011, 10:21:09 AM »
99 Problems - Jay Z and Linkin Park
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1755 on: February 07, 2011, 11:19:37 AM »
Because I Got High - Afroman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1756 on: February 07, 2011, 02:04:28 PM »
Addicted - Saving Abel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1757 on: February 07, 2011, 02:05:47 PM »
"Teen Angst" - Cracker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1758 on: February 07, 2011, 02:07:23 PM »
P.I.M.P. - 50 Cent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #1759 on: February 07, 2011, 02:58:08 PM »
"Uncle Pen" - Ricky Skaggs
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.