Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1600 on: January 20, 2011, 11:21:43 AM »
"Wild Wild West" - The Escape Club

Don't know that I would have told that one.

"Fast as You" - Dwight Yoakum
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

« Reply #1601 on: January 20, 2011, 11:41:16 AM »
Sweet Home Alabama (Live) - Lynyrd Skynyrd

Although every time I hear this song, my mind automatically sings the Velcro Pygmies version.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1602 on: January 20, 2011, 12:45:51 PM »
Don't know that I would have told that one.

That's what you get with 30 gigs of music on shuffle.

"Train, Train" - Blackfoot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1603 on: January 20, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »
"Miss Misery" - Elliot Smith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1604 on: January 20, 2011, 04:14:05 PM »
Paper Cut - Linkin Park
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1605 on: January 20, 2011, 05:05:23 PM »
Big Poppa - Notorius B.I.G.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1606 on: January 21, 2011, 07:09:50 AM »
"Shining Star" - Earth, Wind, & Fire
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1607 on: January 21, 2011, 01:40:52 PM »
I Get It - Chevelle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1608 on: January 21, 2011, 01:42:33 PM »
"The Mississippi Squirrel Revival" - Ray Stevens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1609 on: January 21, 2011, 02:26:04 PM »
Cemetery Gates- Pantera
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1610 on: January 21, 2011, 02:49:45 PM »
"suicide solution" - ozzy osbourne
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1611 on: January 21, 2011, 02:55:33 PM »
"Caught Up In You" - 38 Special
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1612 on: January 21, 2011, 03:17:33 PM »
Do You Call My Name - Ra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1613 on: January 24, 2011, 07:38:00 AM »
American Eulogy - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1614 on: January 24, 2011, 07:39:35 AM »
"Alabama Song" - The Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1615 on: January 24, 2011, 09:07:51 AM »
Slither - Velvet Revolver
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1616 on: January 24, 2011, 09:13:54 AM »
Crazy Bitch - Buckcherry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1617 on: January 24, 2011, 09:37:32 AM »
"Feeling Alright" - Joe Cocker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1618 on: January 24, 2011, 09:39:19 AM »
Love Song - Tesla
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1619 on: January 24, 2011, 09:53:23 AM »
"No Woman, No Cry" - Bob Marley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions