"Fantasy" - Aldo Nova
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1581 on: January 19, 2011, 10:59:35 AM »
Stranglehold - Ted Nugent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #1582 on: January 19, 2011, 11:14:00 AM »
Nice Guys Finish Last - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1583 on: January 19, 2011, 11:17:42 AM »
"The Middle" - Jimmy Eat World
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1584 on: January 19, 2011, 11:52:33 AM »
Pat Benatar's Greatest Hits

It wasn't until I started listening to them all back to back that I realized just how much they all sound the same.  Heavy drum beat, lots of pounding guitar, lots of 80's version of female rage.  Not complaining - her vocals are amazing - but she really does have a signature sound, if you want to call it that.

She was a role model for me when I was an angst filled teenaged girl... a hot chick in lots of leather, girl power and kicking guys to the curb...

We Belong, Shadows of the Night and Invincible are some of my favorites. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1585 on: January 19, 2011, 12:42:48 PM »

It wasn't until I started listening to them all back to back that I realized just how much they all sound the same.  Heavy drum beat, lots of pounding guitar, lots of 80's version of female rage.  Not complaining - her vocals are amazing - but she really does have a signature sound, if you want to call it that.

She was a role model for me when I was an angst filled teenaged girl... a hot chick in lots of leather, girl power and kicking guys to the curb...

I just had an '80's movie montage flash through my head.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1586 on: January 19, 2011, 01:00:48 PM »

"All Fired Up" & "Hell is for Children" are my favorites. 

All Fired Up just because it kicks some ass. 
The other cause it pissed off the radical church side in Alabama that didn't bother investigating what the song was about (child abuse) only that it said "Hell is for Children" in the title and chorus.

"Bad Blood" - Neil Sedaka & Elton John
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1587 on: January 19, 2011, 03:00:08 PM »
Nice Boys - Guns N' Roses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1588 on: January 19, 2011, 03:31:08 PM »
Made of Scars - Stone Sour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1589 on: January 19, 2011, 03:35:09 PM »
"Sweet Soul Sister" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1590 on: January 19, 2011, 03:35:51 PM »
Times Like These - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #1591 on: January 20, 2011, 08:51:23 AM »
I am a Man of Constant Sorrow - Soggy Bottom Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

« Reply #1592 on: January 20, 2011, 09:03:09 AM »
Satellite 15... The Final Frontier - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1593 on: January 20, 2011, 09:20:48 AM »
"Wild Wild West" - The Escape Club
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1594 on: January 20, 2011, 10:23:08 AM »
Soldier Blue - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1595 on: January 20, 2011, 10:27:02 AM »
"There's No Way Out of Here" - David Gilmore
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1596 on: January 20, 2011, 10:43:13 AM »
Jealous Again - Black Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1597 on: January 20, 2011, 10:47:06 AM »
"Amos Moses" - Jerry Reed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1598 on: January 20, 2011, 10:51:07 AM »
Ain't My Bitch - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1599 on: January 20, 2011, 10:53:57 AM »
"Rainbow in the Dark" - Ronnie James Dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions