"What You Give" - Tesla
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1502 on: December 22, 2010, 08:26:08 AM »
17 Year Locust - Rob Zombie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1503 on: December 22, 2010, 09:56:58 AM »
"Domestic, Light, and Cold" - Dierks Bentley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1504 on: December 22, 2010, 11:30:01 AM »
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - The Offspring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #1505 on: December 22, 2010, 12:34:09 PM »
Cascada-What Hurts the most.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1506 on: December 22, 2010, 12:35:15 PM »
"More Than I can Say" - Leo Sayer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1507 on: December 22, 2010, 12:46:29 PM »
Fever - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1508 on: December 22, 2010, 12:47:15 PM »
"If You Want Blood" - AC\DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1509 on: December 22, 2010, 04:36:34 PM »
Testify - Rage Against The Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1510 on: December 22, 2010, 04:59:25 PM »
"duelists" - iron maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1511 on: December 23, 2010, 06:52:19 AM »
"Shriner's Convention" - Ray Stevens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1512 on: December 27, 2010, 09:48:26 AM »
"You've Got Another Thing Coming" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1513 on: December 28, 2010, 09:47:28 AM »
"Hey Soul Sister" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1514 on: December 28, 2010, 02:11:52 PM »
Blackened - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1515 on: December 28, 2010, 02:26:22 PM »
"The South's Gonna Do It Again" - Charlie Daniels Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1516 on: December 29, 2010, 10:07:13 AM »
"Eat The Rich" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1517 on: December 29, 2010, 03:14:39 PM »
"Divine Thing" - Soup Dragons
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1518 on: December 30, 2010, 08:16:00 AM »
"Falling in Love is Hard on the Knees" - Aerosmith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1519 on: January 03, 2011, 07:31:11 AM »
White Room - Cream
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions