"In The Evening" - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1482 on: December 16, 2010, 11:29:11 AM »
The House Of The Rising Sun - The Animals
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1483 on: December 16, 2010, 12:48:13 PM »
"Screaming in the Night" - Krokus

"Volcano Girls" - Veruca Salt
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 01:07:32 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1484 on: December 16, 2010, 01:45:53 PM »
Closer - Nine Inch Nails
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1485 on: December 16, 2010, 01:50:24 PM »
"Ordinary" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1486 on: December 17, 2010, 07:24:44 AM »
"Walk on the Ocean" - Toad the Wet Sprocket
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1487 on: December 17, 2010, 11:38:04 AM »
Cowboys From Hell - Pantera
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1488 on: December 17, 2010, 02:16:36 PM »
"pepper" - butthole surfers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1489 on: December 17, 2010, 02:36:29 PM »
"Shake Me" - Cinderella
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1490 on: December 17, 2010, 03:26:19 PM »
"Die With Your Boots On" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1491 on: December 20, 2010, 09:35:53 AM »
"Take Your Whiskey Home" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1492 on: December 20, 2010, 11:04:23 AM »
"Fast As You" - Dwight Yoakum
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1493 on: December 20, 2010, 11:19:44 AM »
Dance all night - Poison Clan.  Memories of clemson game.....$1 to simp

Take it to the Limit - Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1494 on: December 20, 2010, 11:22:16 AM »
"Counting Blue Cars" - Dishwalla
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1495 on: December 20, 2010, 11:23:20 AM »
"Counting Blue Cars" - Dishwalla

Tell me all your thoughts on God......
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1496 on: December 20, 2010, 11:29:56 AM »
Tell me all your thoughts on God......

I am a benevolent soul.

"The Boxer" - Simon and Garfunkel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #1497 on: December 20, 2010, 11:33:30 AM »
I am a benevolent soul.

"The Boxer" - Simon and Garfunkel

Excellent SG tune.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1498 on: December 20, 2010, 12:48:27 PM »
"Maybe I'm Amazed" - Paul McCartney
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1499 on: December 21, 2010, 07:25:16 AM »
"Heroes" - David Bowie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions