"Build a Fire" - Drivin' n Cryin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1461 on: December 14, 2010, 02:32:49 PM »
"Build a Fire" - Drivin' n Cryin'

That made me go back in my library.

Honeysuckle Blue - Drivin' n Cryin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1462 on: December 14, 2010, 02:40:22 PM »
"One Bourbon, One Scotch, and One Beer" - George Thorogood

Fucking right doggie

I like your style sani
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #1463 on: December 14, 2010, 02:42:59 PM »
Naked - Goo Goo Dolls

And does anyone have any of Kevin Kinney's solo stuff?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1464 on: December 14, 2010, 03:23:16 PM »
Naked - Goo Goo Dolls

And does anyone have any of Kevin Kinney's solo stuff?

negative.  I never got hooked on any of his solo stuff.

"The Wizard" - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1465 on: December 14, 2010, 04:19:30 PM »
Voodoo Shoppe - Cowboy Mouth
Guerrilla Radio - Richard Cheese
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1466 on: December 15, 2010, 08:30:20 AM »
My Friend of Misery - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1467 on: December 15, 2010, 10:01:31 AM »
On A Plain - Nirvana
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1468 on: December 15, 2010, 01:43:58 PM »
Just got finished listening to:
Spin Me Round (American Psycho Mix American Apathy Reloaded) - Dope

Currently:
Sweet Dreams - Marilyn Manson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1469 on: December 16, 2010, 07:02:54 AM »
"Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" - Cage The Elephant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #1470 on: December 16, 2010, 07:28:48 AM »
"Ain't No Rest For The Wicked" - Cage The Elephant
Great Song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1471 on: December 16, 2010, 07:30:21 AM »
Great Song.

yea it is.  How is the rest of the album?
You have it?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1472 on: December 16, 2010, 07:41:02 AM »
How is the rest of the album?
You have it?

Ditto.

Lick It Up - Kiss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1473 on: December 16, 2010, 07:44:49 AM »
"Ain't Talking Bout Love" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1474 on: December 16, 2010, 08:13:33 AM »
Blaze of Glory - Jon Bon Jovi
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1475 on: December 16, 2010, 08:20:43 AM »
"Help Somebody" - Van Zant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1476 on: December 16, 2010, 08:28:59 AM »
Cindi - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1477 on: December 16, 2010, 09:24:46 AM »
"Rocky Mountain Way" - Joe Walsh
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1478 on: December 16, 2010, 09:30:46 AM »
East Jesus Nowhere - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1479 on: December 16, 2010, 09:46:20 AM »
"All She Wrote" - Firehouse
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions