"You Better, You Bet" - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1401 on: December 01, 2010, 12:18:40 PM »
"piano man" - billy joel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1402 on: December 02, 2010, 09:38:10 AM »
All I do is Win - DJ Khaled
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1403 on: December 02, 2010, 10:48:16 AM »
Neutron Star Collision - Muse

Have to share a proud momma story - I was listening to Muse when I picked Katie up from school yesterday.  She listened for a while and then asked me the name of this song.  When I told her, she repeated it a few times and said "Mommy, I really like this song."

Muse.  Fleetwood Mac.  Three Dog Night.  The Beatles.  Led Zepplin.

i should get some kind of parenting award...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1404 on: December 02, 2010, 10:49:32 AM »
Neutron Star Collision - Muse

Have to share a proud momma story - I was listening to Muse when I picked Katie up from school yesterday.  She listened for a while and then asked me the name of this song.  When I told her, she repeated it a few times and said "Mommy, I really like this song."

Muse.  Fleetwood Mac.  Three Dog Night.  The Beatles.  Led Zepplin.

i should get some kind of parenting award...

You're OK in my book.

21st Century Breakdown - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1405 on: December 02, 2010, 10:55:06 AM »
"My Heroes have Always Been Cowboys" - Willie Nelson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1406 on: December 02, 2010, 11:37:04 AM »
"My Heroes have Always Been Cowboys" - Willie Nelson

:thumsup:

It Just Comes Natural - George Strait  <----- flipping through the channels and it came on.   Not my kinda music, but I can tolerate that kind of country. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

chinook

« Reply #1407 on: December 02, 2010, 12:02:37 PM »
"high school confidential" - jerry lee lewis

from the album live at the star club - hamburg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1408 on: December 02, 2010, 12:12:48 PM »
Heard It In A Love Song - Marshall Tucker Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1409 on: December 02, 2010, 12:50:39 PM »
"Holy Diver" - Ronnie James Dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1410 on: December 02, 2010, 04:58:17 PM »
"Shadrach" - Beastie Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1411 on: December 03, 2010, 07:34:31 AM »
"The Chain" - Fleetwood Mac

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1412 on: December 03, 2010, 09:15:11 AM »
Tumbling Dice - Rolling Stones
Saw the Light - Todd Rundgren
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1413 on: December 03, 2010, 09:28:41 AM »
"Talking in your Sleep" - The Romantics
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1414 on: December 03, 2010, 10:11:59 AM »
"Guitar Town" - Steve Earle

Was really good before he got into too much heroin.  Then he got clean and started thinking he is Bob Dylan and still sucks.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You meet a man on the Oregon Trail. He tells you his name is Terry. You laugh and tell him: "That's a girl's name!" Terry shoots you. You have died of dissin' Terry.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1415 on: December 03, 2010, 11:00:39 AM »
Lonely Train - Black Stone Cherry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1416 on: December 03, 2010, 11:29:32 AM »
Waters Edge - Seven Mary Three
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1417 on: December 06, 2010, 11:34:03 AM »
Million Miles Away - The Offspring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1418 on: December 07, 2010, 10:02:07 AM »
"Shoot the Thrill" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1419 on: December 07, 2010, 10:05:34 AM »
Ten Thousand Fists - Disturbed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions