friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1381 on: November 24, 2010, 10:32:14 AM »
"The Trooper" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1382 on: November 24, 2010, 03:34:27 PM »
Proud Mary - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1383 on: November 24, 2010, 05:53:28 PM »
"aces high" - iron maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1384 on: November 27, 2010, 10:03:41 AM »
College Game Day - Waiting for Kirk to eat crow.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1385 on: November 27, 2010, 10:15:14 AM »
College Game Day - Waiting for Kirk to eat crow. dick like he does on a daily basis since he plays ball for the other team.

FIXT - Big time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1386 on: November 29, 2010, 07:57:29 AM »
What I have to have done after every Auburn game this year.

"Kick Start My Heart" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1387 on: November 30, 2010, 07:33:02 AM »
"Brain Stew" - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1388 on: November 30, 2010, 08:22:24 AM »
Desperately Wanting - Better Than Ezra
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1389 on: November 30, 2010, 09:37:55 AM »
It Only Hurts When I Cry - Dwight Yoakam

Creep - Stone Temple Pilots
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #1390 on: November 30, 2010, 10:38:30 AM »
Faithless - Social Distortion (trivia note, I broke my nose at a Social D concert back in 1992 or 1993.  I looked like Nolan Ryan after he took the fast ball off his face by Bo Jackson.)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1391 on: November 30, 2010, 01:44:17 PM »
Poncho and Lefty - Merle Haggard & Willie Nelson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1392 on: November 30, 2010, 02:23:44 PM »
"here comes santa claus" - gene autry

« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 02:24:35 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1393 on: November 30, 2010, 02:37:00 PM »
"Beast of Burden" - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1394 on: November 30, 2010, 02:50:08 PM »
Uncle Tom's Cabin - Warrant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1395 on: November 30, 2010, 02:54:00 PM »
Uncle Tom's Cabin - Warrant

HIGHLY underrated song!

"Fly" - Sugar Ray
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1396 on: December 01, 2010, 06:48:10 AM »
"Fairies Wear Boots" - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1397 on: December 01, 2010, 09:47:27 AM »
Nuthin' But A G Thang - Dr Dre
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1398 on: December 01, 2010, 09:51:31 AM »
"The Uptown poker Club" - Jerry Reed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1399 on: December 01, 2010, 10:17:34 AM »
Battery (Live from S&M) - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions