"Longview" - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1361 on: November 17, 2010, 07:19:39 AM »
Butterfly - Crazy Town
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1362 on: November 18, 2010, 01:20:25 PM »
Demon Speeding - Rob Zombie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1363 on: November 18, 2010, 01:38:56 PM »
"Cult of Personality" - Living Colour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1364 on: November 18, 2010, 01:40:54 PM »
Trash - Korn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1365 on: November 19, 2010, 09:55:10 AM »
"Never Surrender" - Don Felder
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #1366 on: November 19, 2010, 12:03:28 PM »
"Never Surrender" - Don Felder

Keeping on the Surrender theme
Surrender- Cheap Trick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1367 on: November 19, 2010, 12:55:28 PM »
"If You Ever Stop Loving Me" -  Montgomery Gentry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1368 on: November 19, 2010, 03:34:35 PM »
Sober - Tool

I snicker at the title.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1369 on: November 19, 2010, 03:49:07 PM »
"Wonderful" - Everclear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1370 on: November 22, 2010, 09:54:11 AM »
"Run to the Hills" - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1371 on: November 22, 2010, 10:18:27 AM »
Jolene - The White Stripes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1372 on: November 22, 2010, 10:56:30 AM »
The Return Of Sathington Willoughby - Primus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1373 on: November 22, 2010, 11:28:14 AM »
I Am The Highway - Audioslave
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #1374 on: November 22, 2010, 11:48:57 AM »
Raining Blood-Slayer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1375 on: November 22, 2010, 12:04:31 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1376 on: November 23, 2010, 02:43:34 PM »
And Justice For All - Metallica

Re-Education Through Labor - Rise Against
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1377 on: November 23, 2010, 02:49:11 PM »
"Same Old Lang Syne" - Dan Fogelberg
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1378 on: November 24, 2010, 10:12:58 AM »
As She's Walking Away - Zac Brown Band

TW:  You can here a lot of Van in his music

Thanks to a certain Marine I was able to nab this album.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1379 on: November 24, 2010, 10:15:06 AM »
"Ramble On" - Train

pretty good remake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions