Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1320 on: November 04, 2010, 12:51:00 PM »
Nothing?  Really?

I was working on suggested lyrics, but if you want to get all pissy...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1321 on: November 04, 2010, 12:56:43 PM »
I was working on suggested lyrics, but if you want to get all pissy...
Your honorary man card has just been revoked.

"Heart of the Night" - Poco
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 01:00:48 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1322 on: November 04, 2010, 02:09:56 PM »
Nothing?  Really?

Fuck ya'll and your corch.

"Pressure" - Billy Joel

I'll be honest witcha...I started to cause' that was gold.  I will be using that at some point in the near future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1323 on: November 04, 2010, 02:21:54 PM »
"You're Only Lonely" - J D Souther
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1324 on: November 04, 2010, 02:46:39 PM »
Black Betty - Ram Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1325 on: November 04, 2010, 02:48:10 PM »
"You're My Best Friend" - Queen

"Life is a Highway" - Tom Cochrane
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 02:50:02 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #1326 on: November 04, 2010, 03:55:37 PM »
Your honorary man card has just been revoked.
Honorary man?  I prefer "token female"... then you can all objectify me and stare at my boobs without censure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1327 on: November 04, 2010, 04:28:47 PM »
seven turns - allman brothers band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1328 on: November 05, 2010, 07:50:19 AM »
"Be My Girl - Sally" The Police
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1329 on: November 05, 2010, 09:35:56 AM »
"god of thunder" - kiss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1330 on: November 05, 2010, 09:36:47 AM »
"Shame on the Moon" - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #1331 on: November 05, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »
The Soundtrack from The Lost Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1332 on: November 05, 2010, 12:08:48 PM »
The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1333 on: November 05, 2010, 01:06:22 PM »
The Soundtrack from The Lost Boys

REALLY good soundtrack!

"N.I.B." - Black Sabbath
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 01:06:55 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1334 on: November 05, 2010, 01:34:17 PM »
Hollywood Whore - Papa Roach
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

« Reply #1335 on: November 05, 2010, 02:58:11 PM »
REALLY good soundtrack!
Back in the day, this was my "driving four hours home from college" music - on cassette...  love love love this album.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1336 on: November 05, 2010, 03:40:07 PM »
"You Think You're Tough" - Ratt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1337 on: November 05, 2010, 03:53:01 PM »
In Memory - Shinedown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1338 on: November 05, 2010, 03:55:33 PM »
"Sweet City Woman" - The Stampeders
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1339 on: November 08, 2010, 07:06:33 AM »
"Those Shoes" - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions