All The Above - Maino
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1302 on: November 04, 2010, 07:11:37 AM »
"Need You Tonight" - INXS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1303 on: November 04, 2010, 07:17:23 AM »
Hate to Feel - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1304 on: November 04, 2010, 10:02:48 AM »
I have bene in an REM mood, so I have Green, Document and Monster on shuffle.

Exhuming McCarthy

King of Birds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1305 on: November 04, 2010, 10:06:41 AM »
"Higher Ground" - Red hot Chili Peppers

damn good remake.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1306 on: November 04, 2010, 10:24:05 AM »
"Higher Ground" - Red hot Chili Peppers

damn good remake.

The bass line in that is bad azz.  We were talking about that song one night at band practice (Church priase band...not band camp) A young, very talented, kid that plays bass sometimes had never heard it but came back the next time ripping it up.  He loves him some Flea now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1307 on: November 04, 2010, 10:30:39 AM »
The bass line in that is bad azz.  We were talking about that song one night at band practice (Church priase band...not band camp) A young, very talented, kid that plays bass sometimes had never heard it but came back the next time ripping it up.  He loves him some Flea now.

Continue to use the word corch.

"Girls & Boys" - Blur
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1308 on: November 04, 2010, 10:32:30 AM »
Continue to use the word corch.

"Girls & Boys" - Blur

I can't.  I deleted my account.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #1309 on: November 04, 2010, 10:44:04 AM »
I'm Alright - Kenny Loggins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1310 on: November 04, 2010, 10:46:02 AM »
I can't.  I deleted my account.

Unless you didn't.

"Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" - Bette Midler
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1311 on: November 04, 2010, 10:47:38 AM »
"Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" - Bette Midler

What.  The.  Fuck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1312 on: November 04, 2010, 10:50:49 AM »
What.  The.  Fuck.

Man I grew up with a mother who owned a music store and was a choral music major at Auburn. 
I got love for all types of music.
I listened to her favorites cause she would listen to mine which at the time were Ozzy and Randy Rhodes.
Just wait till The Captain and Tennille  come up on shuffle.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 10:56:42 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #1313 on: November 04, 2010, 10:56:02 AM »
Man I grew up with a mother who owned a music store and was a choral music major at Auburn. 
I got love for all types of music.
I listened to her favorites cause she would listen to mine which at the time were Ozzy and Randy Rhodes.

Sani is a Renaissance man... with a love of heavy metal show tunes...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1314 on: November 04, 2010, 10:59:55 AM »
Sani is a Renaissance man... with a love of heavy metal show tunes...

It's part of a trilogy, a musical trilogy I'm working on in D minor which is the saddest of all keys, I find. People weep instantly when they hear it, and I don't know why.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1315 on: November 04, 2010, 11:03:00 AM »
Wind Beneath My Wings in D minor?  Don't go there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1316 on: November 04, 2010, 11:04:51 AM »
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

"Sweet Soul Sister" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #1317 on: November 04, 2010, 11:05:33 AM »
Wind Beneath My Wings in D minor?  Don't go there.

Unless it's a duet between Bette and Ozzy... that would ROCK... maybe he would rip HER head off and drink the blood!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1318 on: November 04, 2010, 11:25:48 AM »
Lovin' Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again) - Waylon Jennings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1319 on: November 04, 2010, 12:45:46 PM »
Well, this piece is called "Lick My Love Pump".

Nothing?  Really?

Fuck ya'll and your corch.

"Pressure" - Billy Joel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions