friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1281 on: November 02, 2010, 07:51:36 AM »
"Free For All" - Ted Nugent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1282 on: November 02, 2010, 08:39:16 AM »
War Machine - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1283 on: November 02, 2010, 08:41:44 AM »
"Say It Ain't So" - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1284 on: November 02, 2010, 10:07:49 AM »
Lake of Fire (unplugged) - Nirvana
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1285 on: November 02, 2010, 10:39:08 AM »
Wild Night - Van Morrison

Pretty much listening to the Tupelo Honey album today.  Good for a (finally!!) cold and rainy day in H-town.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1286 on: November 02, 2010, 11:31:55 AM »
"Little Guitars" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1287 on: November 02, 2010, 01:06:29 PM »
It's Coming Down - Danzig
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1288 on: November 02, 2010, 01:14:26 PM »
Stay - Back Door Slam

Dead & Bloated - Stone Temple Pilots
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1289 on: November 02, 2010, 01:15:48 PM »
"Caught Up In You" - 38 Special
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1290 on: November 02, 2010, 01:57:05 PM »
Running  Blind - Godsmack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1291 on: November 02, 2010, 01:59:59 PM »
"Tuesday Gone" - Lynard Skynard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1292 on: November 02, 2010, 02:17:23 PM »
Not My Time - 3 Doors Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1293 on: November 02, 2010, 02:22:01 PM »
"Sister Christian" - Night Ranger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #1294 on: November 02, 2010, 02:54:33 PM »
It's our time to shine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

« Reply #1295 on: November 02, 2010, 03:12:21 PM »
Birth Ritual - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1296 on: November 03, 2010, 11:29:05 AM »

Wait a minute, I remember a few weeks ago but someone that didn't care what we were listening to and now he is participating.

Love 3DD.

Classico - Tenacious D
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1297 on: November 03, 2010, 11:33:33 AM »
Blow Up The Outside World - Soundgarden

Jesus I wish that hadn't split and now I am looking forward to them playing again!

http://www.soundgardenworld.com/news  <---Nice
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1298 on: November 03, 2010, 12:58:12 PM »
Wait a minute, I remember a few weeks ago but someone that didn't care what we were listening to and now he is participating.

Love 3DD.

Classico - Tenacious D

No, no, no....I don't care what YOU are listening to.  Now my musical tastes are something everyone should be interested in.  I have many albums.  I have two turntables and a microphone.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 12:58:43 PM by Snaggletiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1299 on: November 03, 2010, 02:39:05 PM »
No, no, no....I don't care what YOU are listening to.  Now my musical tastes are something everyone should be interested in.  I have many albums.  I have two turntables and a microphone.

Where it's at  <--great song by Beck.....I see now, in that case you should post in here more often.  Just think, I actually thought you cared.  :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions