"You Never Met A Motherfucker Quite Like Me" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1264 on: October 27, 2010, 12:43:19 PM »
Lapdance - N.E.R.D.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1265 on: October 27, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »
"Boom Boom" - John Lee Hooker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1266 on: October 27, 2010, 03:23:21 PM »
Free Fallin' - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1267 on: October 27, 2010, 03:26:00 PM »
"Electric Ocean" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #1268 on: October 27, 2010, 03:44:41 PM »
LaGrange - ZZ Top
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #1269 on: October 27, 2010, 04:20:21 PM »
Kick - INXS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1270 on: October 28, 2010, 07:33:08 AM »
"Baba O'Riley" - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1271 on: October 28, 2010, 09:15:26 AM »
Long Way Back From Hell - Danzig
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1272 on: October 28, 2010, 02:40:52 PM »
"Jenny Says" - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1273 on: November 01, 2010, 07:41:05 AM »
"One Night in Bangkok" - Murray Head
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1274 on: November 01, 2010, 10:16:44 AM »
"Jenny Says" - Cowboy Mouth
Thinking of me?  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1275 on: November 01, 2010, 01:15:58 PM »
The exhaust on my new car, bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1276 on: November 01, 2010, 01:17:40 PM »
The exhaust on my new car, bitches.

Camaro?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1277 on: November 01, 2010, 01:19:47 PM »
"My Last Name" - Dierks Bentley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1278 on: November 01, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »
Camaro?

It's a chevy, but not a camaro.

You and I - Pat McGee
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1279 on: November 01, 2010, 01:55:43 PM »
Well?

"Problem Child" - AC/DC

35mm and I haven't scanned it yet. 

If You Could Only See - Tonic
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan