"Save The Day" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1242 on: October 21, 2010, 10:29:07 AM »
Footsteps - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1243 on: October 21, 2010, 10:38:50 AM »
"I Love You" - The Climax Blues Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1244 on: October 21, 2010, 10:53:34 AM »
Footsteps - Pearl Jam

What a great fucking song.  I saw them live in 1992, at Tipitina's in New Orleans.  I was on the balcony with a buddy talking to some chicks, and Eddie Vedder looked up at us, and called us pussies for not being in the mosh pit.  2 years later at Auburn, I found a bootleg of the concert at Wildman Steve's.  So me being called out is preserved for all eternity.

Bad Company - Bad Company
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1245 on: October 21, 2010, 10:54:44 AM »
What a great fucking song.  I saw them live in 1992, at Tipitina's in New Orleans.  I was on the balcony with a buddy talking to some chicks, and Eddie Vedder looked up at us, and called us pussies for not being in the mosh pit.  2 years later at Auburn, I found a bootleg of the concert at Wildman Steve's.  So me being called out is preserved for all eternity.

"Uneasy Rider" - Charlie Daniels Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1246 on: October 21, 2010, 11:19:50 AM »
What a great phuking song.  I saw them live in 1992, at Tipitina's in New Orleans.  I was on the balcony with a buddy talking to some chicks, and Eddie Vedder looked up at us, and called us pussies for not being in the mosh pit.  2 years later at Auburn, I found a bootleg of the concert at Wildman Steve's.  So me being called out is preserved for all eternity.

Outstanding story!  I have to brag here.  We were in London eating at the HardRock.  My brothers girlfriend knows a guy from lowly Stevenson AL that is a huge music memorabilia collector and has donated a lot of stuff to museums and to the HardRock Cafe's.  In London they have the vault down stairs in the basement that is full of shit.  John Lennon's clothes and glasses he was wearing the day he got shot for example.  My brothers girlfriend mentions to the manager who she knew and he unlocked the vault and let us walk around.  I was staring at Eddie Vedder's guitar.  It was the one he used the first time he ever performed ''Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town''. 

Dude asked me if I wanted to give it a strum.  Told me to sit down and as I am strumming he put this derby hat on my head and I looked at him weird.  He then proceeds to tell me that I am strumming Eddie Vedders guitar, on Jimi Hendrix's couch, wearing Bob Dylan's hat.  Pretty damn good day for me. 

"Uneasy Rider" - Charlie Daniels Band

Good Selection!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1247 on: October 21, 2010, 01:33:14 PM »
Dude asked me if I wanted to give it a strum.  Told me to sit down and as I am strumming he put this derby hat on my head and I looked at him weird.  He then proceeds to tell me that I am strumming Eddie Vedders guitar, on Jimi Hendrix's couch, wearing Bob Dylan's hat.  Pretty damn good day for me. 

Hope you got a picture!

"Limelight" - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1248 on: October 21, 2010, 04:56:54 PM »
Hope you got a picture!

"Limelight" - Rush

You damn skippy I did!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1249 on: October 22, 2010, 07:38:19 AM »
You damn skippy I did!

Well?

"Problem Child" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1250 on: October 25, 2010, 12:55:14 PM »
You Know I Like My Band - Bang Camaro
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1251 on: October 25, 2010, 01:03:22 PM »
"Pretend We're Dead" - L7
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1252 on: October 26, 2010, 07:15:47 AM »
Prodigal Son - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1253 on: October 26, 2010, 07:21:59 AM »
"Seven Days" - Sting
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1254 on: October 26, 2010, 08:35:07 AM »
All Within My Hands - Metallica

Anyone got the Demos from Death Magnetic?  Was a special CD packed with Death Magnetic, cd is called Demo Magnetic.

Sani, no luck on Grits Sandwiches...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1255 on: October 26, 2010, 08:40:45 AM »
Sani, no luck on Grits Sandwiches...

Yeah I haven't had any luck on my end either.

"Lullaby" - Wang Chung
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1256 on: October 26, 2010, 09:33:33 AM »
Bloodstone - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1257 on: October 26, 2010, 10:20:15 AM »
"Sour Girl" - STP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1258 on: October 26, 2010, 10:24:53 AM »
Bargain - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1259 on: October 26, 2010, 10:27:03 AM »
"Little Deuce Coupe" - The Beach Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions