friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1201 on: October 13, 2010, 07:02:51 AM »
"Freewheel Burning" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1202 on: October 13, 2010, 10:21:02 AM »
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

Sani, I am loving all the LP you sent me - very cool - but I am very glad I previewed it without the kids in the car!  Some of the f'bombs are pretty clear and understandable.  Was not really expecting that, but now I know...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1203 on: October 13, 2010, 10:33:46 AM »
I haven't taken the new Sister Hazel album off yet.

Great Escape - Sister Hazel

Although by tomorrow, I'm sure DJ Khaled and T-Will will be heavy in the rotation.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1204 on: October 13, 2010, 10:44:43 AM »
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park

Sani, I am loving all the LP you sent me - very cool - but I am very glad I previewed it without the kids in the car!  Some of the f'bombs are pretty clear and understandable.  Was not really expecting that, but now I know...

Glad you like it.  I didn't even think about the f'bombs. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1205 on: October 13, 2010, 11:29:34 AM »
I Wanna Die - Miranda Lambert

Not a really good song at all, but she is so damn hot that I would listen to her sing anything

Come In My Kitchen - Crooked Still

The blonde that sings for them is pretty hot as well.   :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1206 on: October 13, 2010, 11:30:40 AM »
"I'm Your Gun" - Alice Cooper
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1207 on: October 13, 2010, 01:47:58 PM »
Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink - Merle Haggard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1208 on: October 13, 2010, 01:49:02 PM »
"Mama We're All Crazy Now" - Quiet Riot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1209 on: October 13, 2010, 04:05:42 PM »
Bron-Y-Aur Stomp - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1210 on: October 14, 2010, 11:32:39 AM »
Otherside - Red Hot Chili Peppers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1211 on: October 14, 2010, 11:45:49 AM »
Happy Valentine's Day - Billy Boy on Poison
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #1212 on: October 14, 2010, 11:52:13 AM »
Reminds Me Of You - Van Morrison
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1213 on: October 14, 2010, 01:26:32 PM »
Reminds Me Of You - Van Morrison

Easily his best song.

What It's Like - Everlast
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1214 on: October 14, 2010, 02:18:50 PM »
Rock 'N Roll Train - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #1215 on: October 14, 2010, 02:39:14 PM »
Easily his best song.

Rips your guts out.  The epitome of the blues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1216 on: October 14, 2010, 03:34:45 PM »
Rips your guts out.  The epitome of the blues.

Great song for sure.

The Pot - Tool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1217 on: October 15, 2010, 07:31:18 AM »
"These Days" - Rascal Flatts
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1218 on: October 15, 2010, 09:41:53 AM »
Jessica - Allman Brothers

Pretty good song to get your day started.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1219 on: October 15, 2010, 10:00:09 AM »
"The Grand Illusion" - Styx

"Be My Girl - Sally"  - The Police
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 10:11:58 AM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions