"Breaking the Chains" - Dokken
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1141 on: October 06, 2010, 09:22:58 AM »
New South - Hank Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1142 on: October 06, 2010, 09:40:35 AM »
"Father of Mine" - Everclear
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1143 on: October 06, 2010, 09:42:15 AM »
New Year's Eve - The Nadas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #1144 on: October 06, 2010, 10:17:19 AM »
New South - Hank Jr.
:bar:

No Time - The Guess Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1145 on: October 06, 2010, 10:25:24 AM »
"Aces High" - Iron Maiden

Have never seen them in concert and thinking about going....

Ullevi stadium Göteborg, Sweden 7/1/2011

Thoughts?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1146 on: October 06, 2010, 10:35:15 AM »
Sani, go.  And don't think twice.  I've never seen them, either.  And if you go, fuck off.

Night Prowler - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1147 on: October 06, 2010, 10:38:43 AM »
Sani, go.  And don't think twice.  I've never seen them, either.  And if you go, fuck off.

That's what I'm thinking.

Never seen them.
Never been to Sweden.
Seems to be win/win.

"Sunday Bloody Sunday" - U2
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1148 on: October 06, 2010, 11:32:49 AM »
No Sleep Till Brooklyn - Beastie Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1149 on: October 07, 2010, 07:01:29 AM »
"Mad Season" - Matchbox Twenty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1150 on: October 07, 2010, 07:16:45 AM »
On Trial - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1151 on: October 07, 2010, 07:21:50 AM »
"Learning to Fly" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1152 on: October 07, 2010, 08:28:05 AM »
One In A Million - Guns N' Roses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1153 on: October 07, 2010, 12:07:26 PM »
Already Gone - Puddle of Mudd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1154 on: October 07, 2010, 12:34:23 PM »
Wasteland - 10 years
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1155 on: October 07, 2010, 12:57:46 PM »
"Boogie on Reggae Woman" - Stevie Wonder
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1156 on: October 07, 2010, 12:59:29 PM »
Something - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1157 on: October 07, 2010, 01:03:11 PM »
Cold - Crossfade
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1158 on: October 08, 2010, 07:23:01 AM »
"Ball and Chain" - Social Distortion
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1159 on: October 08, 2010, 10:18:58 AM »
Melissa - Allman Brothers
Down In A Hole - Alice In Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions