"She" - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1121 on: October 01, 2010, 10:17:20 AM »
Brighter Days - Gov't Mule
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1122 on: October 01, 2010, 10:18:33 AM »
"Let It Roll" - Little Feat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #1123 on: October 02, 2010, 11:29:17 AM »
"revelations" (live: sydney, au) - iron maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1124 on: October 04, 2010, 06:54:32 AM »
"Driver's Seat" - Sniff'n the Tears
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1125 on: October 04, 2010, 07:38:14 AM »
Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1126 on: October 04, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »
Simple Man - Shinedown
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1127 on: October 04, 2010, 03:13:24 PM »
"Rikki Don't Lose That Number" - Steely Dan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1128 on: October 04, 2010, 03:47:10 PM »
"Rikki Don't Lose That Number" - Steely Dan

What the fuck, man, you actually working today?

F.O.D. - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1129 on: October 04, 2010, 03:48:09 PM »
What the fuck, man, you actually working today?

F.O.D. - Green Day

Yea.  Been pretty stressed today.

"Don't Say You Love Me" - Billy Squire
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1130 on: October 05, 2010, 06:36:10 AM »
"Radioactive" - The Firm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1131 on: October 05, 2010, 07:20:42 AM »
Kick It In Second Wind - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1132 on: October 05, 2010, 07:28:54 AM »
"Radio Ga Ga" - Queen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1133 on: October 05, 2010, 10:10:20 AM »
Hate to Feel - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1134 on: October 05, 2010, 11:49:39 AM »
"Big Log" - Robert Plant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #1135 on: October 05, 2010, 01:39:41 PM »
"Big Log" - Robert Plant

thanks for thinking of me.

big balls - ac/dc
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1136 on: October 05, 2010, 02:44:52 PM »
"Year of the Cat" - Al Stewart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1137 on: October 05, 2010, 03:28:42 PM »
Pain and Pleasure - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1138 on: October 05, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »
Pain and Pleasure - Judas Priest

Don't the titles of a lot of Judas Priest songs make more sense after Rob Halford came out?

"Your Mama Don't Dance" - Loggins and Messina
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1139 on: October 05, 2010, 04:01:16 PM »
Don't the titles of a lot of Judas Priest songs make more sense after Rob Halford came out?

I've never thought of "You've got another thing coming" the same.

I Believe (Saints Version) - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions