Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #940 on: September 14, 2010, 03:17:46 PM »
Have you heard Mayer's version of that on his latest CD?  Pretty damn good.  Of course, he and Clapton have done several things together including Crossraods.

:fag:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #941 on: September 14, 2010, 03:18:30 PM »
Seriously, if no one else here will admit it, John Mayer has amazing phuking talent.  Dude is a beast on the strings.

Wish You Were Here (Live) - Pink Floyd
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 03:19:43 PM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #942 on: September 14, 2010, 03:22:35 PM »
"Carnival" - Natalie Merchante

The bluesy sound of this sounds keeps from me fast forwarding whenever it comes on.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #943 on: September 14, 2010, 03:42:15 PM »
Seriously, if no one else here will admit it, John Mayer has amazing phuking talent.  Dude is a beast on the strings.

Wish You Were Here (Live) - Pink Floyd

Testify.  I've been a huge fan for years.  Mayer is one of those guys that gets judged more by what you hear on the radio and read in the tabloids (While he's nailing the latest hot cougar). But, if you really check out his work, this guy has done it all and is incredibly diverse.  One quick video comes to mind:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #944 on: September 14, 2010, 04:47:44 PM »
Castles Made of Sand - Jimi Hendrix
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #945 on: September 15, 2010, 12:47:21 AM »
The entire Flash Gordon soundtrack - Queen

The Hawkmen song kicks feathery ass.

Courtesy of one of the two finest Jarheads I know (the other being Uncle Sani...)

Mucchass grassyass!!!

**Note:  My hubby is shaking his head and making gagging noises... he has already invoked the phrase "what the fuck is that" and "that is the gayest movie ever..."... and Flash isn't even dead yet.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #946 on: September 15, 2010, 07:19:50 AM »
**Note:  My hubby is shaking his head and making gagging noises... he has already invoked the phrase "what the fuck is that" and "that is the gayest movie ever..."... and Flash isn't even dead yet.

You give Carl his pacifier and tell him to shut his dirty whorish mouth.

Melody Anderson was hot for the early 80's. 

"Let My Love Open the Door" - Pete Townshend
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #947 on: September 15, 2010, 07:57:25 AM »
Fight for your Right - Beastie Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #948 on: September 15, 2010, 08:16:47 AM »
"Whiskey in the Jar" - Thin Lizzy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #949 on: September 15, 2010, 08:39:26 AM »
A Place in my Heart - Social Distortion
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #950 on: September 15, 2010, 08:41:45 AM »
"For The Love of Money" - The O'Jays
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #951 on: September 15, 2010, 08:51:32 AM »
Photograph - Def Leppard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #952 on: September 15, 2010, 09:32:37 AM »
lick it up - kiss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #953 on: September 15, 2010, 09:50:33 AM »
"You Get What You Give" - New Radicals
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #954 on: September 15, 2010, 10:28:13 AM »
Right Now - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #955 on: September 15, 2010, 10:32:00 AM »
Are you Experienced - Jimi Hendrix
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #956 on: September 15, 2010, 10:33:58 AM »
"Mr. Crowley" - Ozzy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #957 on: September 15, 2010, 10:50:58 AM »
Whole Lotta Rosie - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #958 on: September 15, 2010, 10:52:48 AM »
"Hold Your Head Up" - Argent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #959 on: September 15, 2010, 11:13:16 AM »
People of the Sun - Rage Against the Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions