Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #900 on: September 13, 2010, 05:28:28 PM »
flash - queen

btw...this movie is running on teh showtimes.
Saves Every One of  Us!!

LOVED that movie... saw it a thousand times - it was on HBO and they were playing it like every third hour one summer... GREAT soundtrack... Sam Jones was teh tits...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #901 on: September 13, 2010, 05:31:03 PM »
Saves Every One of  Us!!

LOVED that movie... saw it a thousand times - it was on HBO and they were playing it like every third hour one summer... GREAT soundtrack... Sam Jones was teh tits...

actually, i was wrong...it's on hbo.   i couldn't remember.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #902 on: September 13, 2010, 05:37:18 PM »
Saves Every One of  Us!!

I actually own one of these t-shirts

http://www.80stees.com/products/Flash-Gordon-movie-t-shirt.asp
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #903 on: September 13, 2010, 05:38:07 PM »
I actually own one of these t-shirts

http://www.80stees.com/products/Flash-Gordon-movie-t-shirt.asp
Go Flash Go!!!

chinook, do you have the soundtrack?  I would love to get my hands on that.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 05:38:41 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #904 on: September 13, 2010, 05:58:38 PM »
Go Flash Go!!!

chinook, do you have the soundtrack?  I would love to get my hands on that.

no, i don't own the soundtrack, but i've got teh itunes gift card.  if i can manage i'll send it your way...the soundtrack. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #905 on: September 13, 2010, 07:33:58 PM »
Heat Of The Moment by Asia

No joke here -  I think this song came on the stereo system at our tailgate spot at Arky State on about beer #11 or 12. We had the Droid on Pandora. Good tune...little cheesy but good. It did make simp want to drink some ZIMA's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #906 on: September 13, 2010, 08:40:32 PM »
I've got the soundtrack. Just pm me for details.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #907 on: September 14, 2010, 07:00:13 AM »
"Shriner's Convention" - Ray Stevens
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #908 on: September 14, 2010, 07:42:07 AM »
Abracadabra - Steve Miller Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #909 on: September 14, 2010, 07:55:44 AM »
"The City of New Orleans" - Arlo Guthrie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #910 on: September 14, 2010, 08:04:35 AM »
"The City of New Orleans" - Arlo Guthrie

Good tune!

Love Reign O'er Me - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #911 on: September 14, 2010, 08:09:18 AM »
"Jeopardy" - Greg Kihn Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #912 on: September 14, 2010, 10:31:15 AM »
Up Around the Bend - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #913 on: September 14, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »
"Heard it in a Love Song" - The Marshall Tucker Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #914 on: September 14, 2010, 10:41:01 AM »
"Heard it in a Love Song" - The Marshall Tucker Band

Damn good tune, Uncle Sani!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #915 on: September 14, 2010, 10:42:05 AM »
"Creep" - Radiohead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #916 on: September 14, 2010, 10:42:47 AM »
Back of Your Hand - Dwight Yoakam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #917 on: September 14, 2010, 10:54:01 AM »
"Black Friday" - Steely Dan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #918 on: September 14, 2010, 11:09:11 AM »
I'm A Rambling Man - Waylon Jennings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #919 on: September 14, 2010, 11:16:36 AM »
Willow - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions