"Love is Strong" - Rolling Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #862 on: September 09, 2010, 09:26:08 AM »
She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #863 on: September 09, 2010, 09:28:37 AM »
"T-R-O-U-B-L-E" - Travis Tritt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #864 on: September 09, 2010, 09:36:32 AM »
Lay it on the Line - Triumph
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #865 on: September 09, 2010, 09:37:32 AM »
"In The Evening" - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #866 on: September 09, 2010, 10:06:22 AM »
Hooker With A Penis - Tool  (I am sure that CCTAU would love that song!)
Disarm - Smashing Pumpkins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #867 on: September 09, 2010, 10:17:53 AM »
"Cult of Personality" - Living Colour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #868 on: September 09, 2010, 11:21:12 AM »
"Cult of Personality" - Living Colour

Ah...the 90's black rockers with the keyboard guitars. Excellent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #869 on: September 09, 2010, 11:26:12 AM »
No One Knows - Queens of the Stone Age
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

chinook

« Reply #870 on: September 09, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »
your cheatin' heart - jerry lee lewis

...from the album live at the star club, hamburg

one the best live albums ever.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #871 on: September 09, 2010, 11:49:47 AM »
Yellow Submarine - The Beatles

Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles

**Note that both songs were requested by my children - we are teaching them to appreciate classic rock.  Other choices include Fleetwood Mac and Three Dog Night...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #872 on: September 09, 2010, 11:51:20 AM »

**Note that both songs were requested by my children - we are teaching them to appreciate classic rock.  Other choices include Fleetwood Mac and Three Dog Night...

Good job.  They will be better for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #873 on: September 09, 2010, 12:04:48 PM »

All wise choices my friend. Those kids will turn out fine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #874 on: September 09, 2010, 12:26:36 PM »
Thanks - much to Uncle Sani's dismay, there are still smatterings of Lady GaGa and Miley Cyrus, but as long as those are "occasional" and not "always", we should be okay. I mean, I DO have a six and a half year old girl - so of course Miley rules. But when your three year old specifically requests the song about the yellow submarine, and your daughter says "The one by the Beatles, Mommy" you know all is well.

Supermassive Black Hole - Muse
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #875 on: September 09, 2010, 12:33:59 PM »
Tiger Walk - T-WILL

And when I was eating lunch at the University of Maryland today, the owner of the sandwich shop I went to told me that he'd be rooting for Auburn tonight.  And not 5 minutes after he said that...

Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #876 on: September 09, 2010, 12:54:48 PM »
Tiger Walk - T-WILL

And when I was eating lunch at the University of Maryland today, the owner of the sandwich shop I went to told me that he'd be rooting for Auburn tonight.  And not 5 minutes after he said that...

Eye of the Tiger - Survivor

Were you up there this past weekend?  I coulda' got you freebies for the Navy v Terp game.

"Unchained" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #877 on: September 09, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »
Sani, I fly into the area on Sunday.  Fly back to St Louis on Thursday.  So I wasn't here.  I did get to see the last few minutes of the VT/BSU game.

I'll know next week if I'm here through the end of the month, or the end of sept 2011.  If I get extended, I may try to go to the Redskins/Colts game in a few weeks.

War Eagle - Auburn University Marching Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #878 on: September 09, 2010, 01:56:15 PM »
This is how we do it-Montell Jordan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #879 on: September 09, 2010, 01:57:42 PM »
My oldest brother is in Baltimore now.  Works for big time boosters of U of M.  and the Ravens.  Let me know when you'll be there and I'll see if he has some hookup.

"The Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions