Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #780 on: September 02, 2010, 03:19:54 PM »
I do have a question Sani.  Do you listen to the radio all day or do you have the iPod going? You've got a pretty diverse set of tunes if it's your iPod.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #781 on: September 02, 2010, 03:20:09 PM »
Oh hell, you just made that up.  You ain't listenin' to no Devo.

Not no mo.

"If You Want Blood" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #782 on: September 02, 2010, 03:21:03 PM »
I do have a question Sani.  Do you listen to the radio all day or do you have the iPod going? You've got a pretty diverse set of tunes if it's your iPod.

No radio.  Wench will vouch that I have a diverse music collection.

I have about 12 gigs of my favorite music saved on my phone memory card and shuffle on.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 03:22:11 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #783 on: September 02, 2010, 03:27:13 PM »

I have about 12 gigs of my favorite music saved on my phone memory card and shuffle on.

I like to think that I do too, however, my daughter somehow wound up downloading about 60-70 of her songs on to mine by mistake and if I'm letting it play during a get together, people will stop and look at me funny when another Panic at the Disco song or the Whisper Song comes on. 

That's a special moment when you realize your 19 year old daughter has downloaded a song with the main words of "Wait'll you see my dick, hey bitch..wait'll you see my dick.  Gonna' beat dat' pussy up"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #784 on: September 02, 2010, 03:29:02 PM »
I like to think that I do too, however, my daughter somehow wound up downloading about 60-70 of her songs on to mine by mistake and if I'm letting it play during a get together, people will stop and look at me funny when another Panic at the Disco song or the Whisper Song comes on. 

That's a special moment when you realize your 19 year old daughter has downloaded a song with the main words of "Wait'll you see my dick, hey bitch..wait'll you see my dick.  Gonna' beat dat' pussy up"

Almost as good as seeing the mother and father of a bride dancing to "Superman Dat Ho" at a wedding reception.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #785 on: September 02, 2010, 04:43:48 PM »
Staggeringly diverse.  Everything from Merle Haggard to Fitty Cent...  lots of shit I have neve even heard of...

He also has many leather bound books.  And his apartment smells of fine mahogany.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 04:47:31 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #786 on: September 03, 2010, 09:42:08 AM »
"Rock Me" - Great White
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #787 on: September 03, 2010, 10:18:17 AM »
It Doesn't Have to Be That Way - Jim Croce

Black and White - Three Dog Night

Brandy - Looking Glass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #788 on: September 03, 2010, 10:59:01 AM »
"Take Me To The Top" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #789 on: September 03, 2010, 11:35:10 AM »
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2) - Tool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #790 on: September 03, 2010, 11:39:43 AM »
"Strange Way" - Firefall
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #791 on: September 03, 2010, 01:34:27 PM »
"Fly to the Angels" - Slaughter
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #792 on: September 03, 2010, 01:43:31 PM »
"Fly to the Angels" - Slaughter

Excellent tune Sani......reminds me a lot of '18 and Life' by Skid Row which I just heard.

Listening to now:

Touch of Grey - Grateful Dead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #793 on: September 03, 2010, 01:45:13 PM »
"Leave It" - Yes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #794 on: September 03, 2010, 02:54:18 PM »
Suspicious Minds - Blaggards
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #795 on: September 03, 2010, 02:55:15 PM »
"Fat Man in the Bathtub" - Little Feat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #796 on: September 03, 2010, 03:00:18 PM »
"War Eagle Fight Song" -  Auburn University Marching Band.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #797 on: September 03, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »
"Steve McQueen" - Sheryl Crow
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #798 on: September 03, 2010, 03:07:59 PM »
"Steve McQueen" - Sheryl Crow

One of my favs by Ms. Crow. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #799 on: September 03, 2010, 03:15:52 PM »
"My Old School" - Steely Dan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions