"Son of a Bitch" - Nazareth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #761 on: September 02, 2010, 09:34:46 AM »
Wynona's Big Brown Beaver - Primus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #762 on: September 02, 2010, 09:38:12 AM »
"Stranglehold" - Ted Nugent
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #763 on: September 02, 2010, 10:02:37 AM »
"Son of a Bitch" - Nazareth

Isn't the title of that song "Hair of the Dog"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #764 on: September 02, 2010, 10:56:04 AM »
Isn't the title of that song "Hair of the Dog"?

How right you are young Anikan.  Also the name of the album.

"Learning to Fly" - pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #765 on: September 02, 2010, 10:59:52 AM »
"Mississippi Queen" - Mountain
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #766 on: September 02, 2010, 11:05:29 AM »
"Mrs. Robinson" - The Lemonheads
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #767 on: September 02, 2010, 11:12:50 AM »
"Mrs. Robinson" - The Lemonheads

Have you heard "The Acoustic Triple J Recordings"?

Some great stuff.  "It's a Shame About Ray" and a surprisingly great cover of John Waite's "Missing You" are the highlights.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #768 on: September 02, 2010, 11:17:21 AM »

Some great stuff.  "It's a Shame About Ray" and a surprisingly great cover of John Waite's "Missing You" are the highlights.

Negative.  make it happen.

"Your Love" - The Outfield
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #769 on: September 02, 2010, 11:30:10 AM »
Negative.  make it happen.

"Your Love" - The Outfield

Josie's on a vacation far away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #770 on: September 02, 2010, 11:39:36 AM »

I myself would also be interested in the Missing You cover.  That was a frequent flyer in my high school playlist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

« Reply #771 on: September 02, 2010, 11:42:25 AM »
I myself would also be interested in the Missing You cover.  That was a frequent flyer in my high school playlist.

Trying to locate it now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #772 on: September 02, 2010, 12:38:56 PM »
Pride and Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #773 on: September 02, 2010, 01:56:21 PM »
"Stay" - A.K.U.S.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #774 on: September 02, 2010, 02:00:27 PM »
"Give Up The Funk" - Parliament
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #775 on: September 02, 2010, 02:45:54 PM »
It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next to Me - Barry White
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #776 on: September 02, 2010, 02:56:20 PM »
"James Dean" - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #777 on: September 02, 2010, 03:08:59 PM »
"Truth or Dare" - N.E.R.D.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #778 on: September 02, 2010, 03:11:23 PM »
"Whip it" - Devo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #779 on: September 02, 2010, 03:15:59 PM »
"Whip it" - Devo

Oh hell, you just made that up.  You ain't listenin' to no Devo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions