Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #740 on: September 01, 2010, 10:33:36 AM »
No, he's got the magic hands...

Don't get me wrong, those bitches can sing.....but the sheer high range and pitch of their voices give me a headache sometimes.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #741 on: September 01, 2010, 10:45:31 AM »
Don't get me wrong, those bitches can sing.....but the sheer high range and pitch of their voices give me a headache sometimes.

Negative ghost rider. 

In fact there version of "Long Tall Sally/Rock & Roll" is as solid as they come.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #742 on: September 01, 2010, 11:17:54 AM »
Last Caress/Green Hell - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #743 on: September 01, 2010, 11:23:07 AM »
"Whipping Post" The Allman Brothers

Duane Allman = one of the GOAT!  Top 5 easily.

Ventura Highway - America (saw this band in concert 2-3 yrs ago, excellent)

Great song!

Currently listening to:

Blue on Black - Kenny Wayne Shepherd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #744 on: September 01, 2010, 11:25:34 AM »
Duane Allman = one of the GOAT!  Top 5 easily.

Great song!

Currently listening to:

I'd go further than that and say top 2-3 with Clapton, Page, Vaughn. No particular order.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #745 on: September 01, 2010, 11:30:08 AM »

I haven't listened to him in ages.  Like his Ledbetter Heights album.  When I worked at the Turtles/Blockbuster Music across the street from Kroger, that was a staple of the instore music I'd have on.

I'm going to download some of his stuff right now.  Thanks!

(iPhone is on a Metallica Kick - third Metallica song to come up on random play in the past 30 minutes, and the second to come from their Garage Inc album)

Tuesday's Gone - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #746 on: September 01, 2010, 11:31:28 AM »
I'd go further than that and say top 2-3 with Clapton, Page, Vaughn. No particular order.

All good ones.  To which I'd put Eddie in that top 5 as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #747 on: September 01, 2010, 12:19:43 PM »
Saw Heart in Auburn just before Annie blew up like a pregnant hippo.  Guys used to argue which sis was hotter.  That debate was quashed 58 pounds later. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #748 on: September 01, 2010, 12:49:00 PM »
When I worked at the Turtles/Blockbuster Music across the street from Kroger, that was a staple of the instore music I'd have on.

I know who your boss was.  In fact you probably serviced me a number of times. (and sold me some cd's as well)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:50:12 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #749 on: September 01, 2010, 12:50:39 PM »
I know who your boss was.  In fact you probably serviced me a number of times.

Rod?

Shake Your Foundations - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #750 on: September 01, 2010, 12:51:31 PM »
Rod?

Shake Your Foundations - AC/DC

maybe not.

Laura Virgo is who I was talking about

"Livin' Thing" - ELO
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:52:11 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #751 on: September 01, 2010, 12:54:21 PM »
maybe not.

Laura Virgo is who I was talking about

"Livin' Thing" - ELO

I started there Fall 95.  Worked until Spring 97.  I vaguely remember a girl who quit around that time, but I can't for the life of me remember her name. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #752 on: September 01, 2010, 01:08:09 PM »
I started there Fall 95.  Worked until Spring 97.  I vaguely remember a girl who quit around that time, but I can't for the life of me remember her name.

probably her.  Her husband was a brit and he and I were big buddies.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #753 on: September 01, 2010, 04:41:47 PM »
B.Y.O.B. - System of a Down

"Everybody's going to the party, have a real good time
Dancing in the desert, blowing up the sunshine"
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #754 on: September 02, 2010, 07:01:01 AM »
"Bartenders, Barstools, & Barmaids" - Dierks Bentley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #755 on: September 02, 2010, 07:03:44 AM »
Dizzy - Goo Goo Dolls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #756 on: September 02, 2010, 07:13:02 AM »
Trippin' on a Hole in a Paper Heart" - STP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #757 on: September 02, 2010, 07:22:20 AM »
Monkey Business - Skid Row
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #758 on: September 02, 2010, 07:35:39 AM »
"Tenn Angst" - Cracker
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #759 on: September 02, 2010, 08:03:56 AM »
Santa Cruz - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions