Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #700 on: August 30, 2010, 01:03:55 PM »
Do you really want me to answer that?
Sure, as long as the answer is "No, Jen, you certainly look NOTHING like a nerd... please forgive me for assuming otherwise..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #701 on: August 30, 2010, 01:10:35 PM »
Sure, as long as the answer is "No, Jen, you certainly look NOTHING like a nerd... please forgive me for assuming otherwise..."

You're right.  You are no nerd.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #702 on: August 30, 2010, 01:16:39 PM »
You're right.  You are no nerd.

Every rule has an exception.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #703 on: August 30, 2010, 01:17:14 PM »
Every rule has an exception.

Did I also mention I like girl ninjas as well?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #704 on: August 30, 2010, 01:24:52 PM »
"You Could Be Mine" - G-n-R
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #705 on: August 30, 2010, 02:37:15 PM »
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #706 on: August 30, 2010, 02:39:15 PM »
Rocky Raccoon - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #707 on: August 30, 2010, 02:45:41 PM »
The Innocent - Drivin' N' Cryin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #708 on: August 30, 2010, 03:18:22 PM »
"The Thrill is Gone" - B.B. King
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #709 on: August 30, 2010, 03:21:04 PM »
"The Thrill is Gone" - B.B. King

Saw B.B. live a couple of years ago.  Great show!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

« Reply #710 on: August 30, 2010, 03:23:49 PM »
He opened for Van Morrison in New Orleans back in 2001 - he and Lucille were the only things that saved that whole experience from sucking ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #711 on: August 30, 2010, 03:28:18 PM »

I think Hogwally and I saw him up in Eureka Springs during the blues festival back in the 90's.  Although about the only thing I remember from that weekend is drinking a lot at the haunted hotel.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #712 on: August 31, 2010, 07:27:13 AM »
"She's Got Issues" - The Offspring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #713 on: August 31, 2010, 07:31:09 AM »
Rock 'N' Roll Singer - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #714 on: August 31, 2010, 07:41:55 AM »
"Cumbersome" - Seven Mary Three
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #715 on: August 31, 2010, 07:54:37 AM »
How do you like that new Maiden album?

Hollow - Jackopierce
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #716 on: August 31, 2010, 08:09:18 AM »
I like it.  I have only gotten to listen through it a couple of times so it is still growing on me right now.  Was trying to listen to it last night while laying some tile for a buddy but just couldn't listen that close with running a circular saw half the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #717 on: August 31, 2010, 08:39:58 AM »
Godsmack - AiC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #718 on: August 31, 2010, 09:53:10 AM »
"Love is the Ritual" - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #719 on: August 31, 2010, 10:18:20 AM »
Voices of Babylon - The Outfield
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions