"Help Me Rhonda" - The Beach Boys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #661 on: August 26, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »
Road House Blues - The Doors
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #662 on: August 26, 2010, 10:43:32 AM »
"Saving Grace" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #663 on: August 26, 2010, 10:46:13 AM »
Road House Blues - The Doors

Woke up this morning and I got myself a beer.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #664 on: August 26, 2010, 11:17:09 AM »
Mr. Oysterhead - Oysterhead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #665 on: August 26, 2010, 01:41:01 PM »
"Blitzkrieg Bop" - The Ramones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #666 on: August 26, 2010, 01:55:28 PM »
Down In A Hole (Live) - Alice In Chains

Loved their unplugged live album.  One of my favorite albums of all time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #667 on: August 26, 2010, 02:23:45 PM »
"Falling to Pieces" - Faith No More
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #668 on: August 26, 2010, 02:51:12 PM »
Over You - Daughtry

**sigh**
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #669 on: August 26, 2010, 02:58:12 PM »
"Pussy Control"  - Prince
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #670 on: August 27, 2010, 07:26:52 AM »
"Magic" - Pilot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #671 on: August 27, 2010, 09:21:48 AM »
Still Counting - Volbeat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #672 on: August 27, 2010, 09:46:45 AM »
"Blue Collar Man" - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #673 on: August 27, 2010, 11:15:16 AM »
Hangar 18 - Megadeth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #674 on: August 27, 2010, 11:53:57 AM »
Last Child

-Aerosmith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #675 on: August 27, 2010, 12:00:35 PM »
Iron Head - Rob Zombie

One weird mother, but puts out damn good music imo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #676 on: August 27, 2010, 12:51:47 PM »
"Blue on Black" - Kenny Wayne Shepherd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #677 on: August 27, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »
"Blue on Black" - Kenny Wayne Shepherd

Dude has talent.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #678 on: August 27, 2010, 12:57:25 PM »
Nutshell (Alternate Version Live) - Alice In Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #679 on: August 27, 2010, 01:26:25 PM »
deuce - kiss
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions