Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #600 on: August 19, 2010, 10:51:57 AM »
Big Gun - AC/DC (From the Last Action Hero soundtrack - same soundtrack that What the Hell Am I is on)

I never got into Audioslave.  Although I like both Rage and Soundgarden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #601 on: August 19, 2010, 11:01:44 AM »
AIC was one of my favorite bands when they came out.   Still are. 

BTW listening to:

Shadow On the Sun - Audioslave

I posted a thread a while back about them getting back together.  Anyone heard anything on them other than an album (compilation) release next month?

Nope....like Jarhead, never got into Audioslave.

Loved Alice though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #602 on: August 19, 2010, 11:08:55 AM »
That is what I meant to say. 

I posted a thread a while back about them Soundgarden getting back together.  Anyone heard anything on them other than an album (compilation) release next month?

Simple Man - Shinedown
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 11:09:41 AM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #603 on: August 19, 2010, 11:11:40 AM »
"Never Say Die" - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2010, 11:13:16 AM »
That is what I meant to say. 

Simple Man - Shinedown

Ah...yes, SG was excellent. Especially in that era when everything out of Seattle was gold. Black Hole Sun is still one of my favorites. Damn them for splitting up. Who knows what kind of sound they would produce now. If its the same classic grunge sound from the early-mid 90's, then their era may have passed them by.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #605 on: August 19, 2010, 11:23:09 AM »
SG has a deal with Guitar Hero 6, where if you buy the game the week it comes out, you will get a free copy of Telephantasm (while supplies last).  Black Rain (the new single from that album) will be a playable song on GH6, and the rest of Telephantasm will be DLC the week of release.  Rusty Cage and Outshined are going to be fun to play, but where is Big Dumb Sex?

I saw SG at Lollapalooza 92.  I wish I could remember much from that day, but I was shitfaced before Pearl Jam was done playing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #606 on: August 19, 2010, 03:04:09 PM »
SG has a deal with Guitar Hero 6, where if you buy the game the week it comes out, you will get a free copy of Telephantasm (while supplies last).  Black Rain (the new single from that album) will be a playable song on GH6, and the rest of Telephantasm will be DLC the week of release.  Rusty Cage and Outshined are going to be fun to play, but where is Big Dumb Sex?

I saw SG at Lollapalooza 92.  I wish I could remember much from that day, but I was poopfaced before Pearl Jam was done playing.

I will have to keep an eye on that.  Thanks for the heads up!

Listening to:

Tommy the Cat - Primus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

chinook

« Reply #607 on: August 20, 2010, 12:03:10 PM »
amie - pure prairie league
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #608 on: August 20, 2010, 12:04:48 PM »
Crying Like a Bitch - Godsmack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #609 on: August 23, 2010, 07:52:44 AM »
"Got To Get You Into My Life" - Earth, Wind, & Fire
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #610 on: August 23, 2010, 08:51:34 AM »
Go - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #611 on: August 23, 2010, 10:14:59 AM »
Take It to the Limit - Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #612 on: August 23, 2010, 11:18:04 AM »
Where the Streets have No Name (the non-Prowler version) - U2

Tainted Love - Soft Cell

For some strange and totally unknown reason, this is in my personal top five favorite songs of all time list.  I LOVE Tainted Love. 

Sometimes I feel I've got to run away I've got to get away
From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
The love we share seems to go nowhere
And I've lost my light
For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh...tainted love
Tainted love

Don't touch me please
I cannot stand the way you tease
I love you though you hurt me so
Now I'm going to pack my things and go

Something about the music and the tone and the way he sings the lyrics... LOVE IT.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #613 on: August 23, 2010, 12:13:03 PM »
"Flagpole Sitta" Harvey Danger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #614 on: August 23, 2010, 04:39:51 PM »
Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpions
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #615 on: August 24, 2010, 07:22:53 AM »
"Bad Company" - Bad Company
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #616 on: August 24, 2010, 08:15:25 AM »
"Bad Company" - Bad Company

There is a bad remake of this playing on terrestrial radio these days.  Very bad.

"Flagpole Sitta" Harvey Danger

Good lyrics in this one.  Never heard anything else by them, though.

"Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding..."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #617 on: August 24, 2010, 08:27:41 AM »
Good lyrics in this one.  Never heard anything else by them, though.

"Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding..."

Saw them warm up for The Cult.  Good show but like you I can't tell you one other song of theirs.

"Ramble On" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #618 on: August 24, 2010, 08:43:20 AM »
Hurricane Party - Paul Sanchez
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #619 on: August 24, 2010, 09:41:35 AM »
"Last Night" - The Traveling Wilburys
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions