No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #581 on: August 18, 2010, 10:59:44 AM »
The first song that played on Armed Forces Radio when they came on air in theater in 1990.

"Rock The Casbah" - The Clash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #582 on: August 18, 2010, 11:12:40 AM »
ATWA - System of A Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #583 on: August 18, 2010, 12:30:56 PM »
Two Side of the Coin - KISS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #584 on: August 18, 2010, 12:58:42 PM »
Rock Out - Motorhead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #585 on: August 18, 2010, 01:10:26 PM »
Uncle John's Band - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #586 on: August 18, 2010, 01:42:01 PM »
Symptom of the Universe - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #587 on: August 18, 2010, 02:03:59 PM »
Unforgiven II - Metallica
The Trees - Rush
Red Voodoo - Sammy Hagar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #588 on: August 18, 2010, 02:45:08 PM »
"I Don't Know" (Spicoli's Theme) - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

chinook

« Reply #589 on: August 18, 2010, 03:07:02 PM »
holy diver - dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #590 on: August 18, 2010, 04:41:26 PM »
Everything I'm Not - Jackopierce
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #591 on: August 19, 2010, 07:41:09 AM »
"Fuel" - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #592 on: August 19, 2010, 07:46:21 AM »
I'm Eighteen - Alice Cooper
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #593 on: August 19, 2010, 09:09:17 AM »
Beneath the Tree - Black Label Society
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #594 on: August 19, 2010, 09:42:16 AM »
"Fast Times at Ridgemont High" - Sammy Hagar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #595 on: August 19, 2010, 09:47:49 AM »
"Dreams"- Van Halen (Haggar of course)

"Roll With the Changes" - REO Speedwagon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #596 on: August 19, 2010, 10:05:01 AM »
"Longstick Goes Boom" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #597 on: August 19, 2010, 10:08:34 AM »
What the Hell Have I - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #598 on: August 19, 2010, 10:23:08 AM »
What the Hell Have I - Alice in Chains

What a great fucking song.  I had the chance to see AiC in concert my freshman year at Auburn, they were playing on a weekend in New Orleans, opening up for Ozzy.  A week before the concert, they had to push it back into December, and I had a final the next day, and couldn't go.  I still regret that.

I also had a chance to see Nirvana in 1993.  Again, I had an exam the next day.  "Nah, I'll catch them next time they are in Birmingham.."  Stupid, stupid, stupid.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #599 on: August 19, 2010, 10:47:02 AM »
AIC was one of my favorite bands when they came out.   Still are. 

BTW listening to:

Shadow On the Sun - Audioslave

I posted a thread a while back about them getting back together.  Anyone heard anything on them other than an album (compilation) release next month?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions