"When I'm Gone" - 3 Doors Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #521 on: August 11, 2010, 03:57:05 PM »
Is no word from you at all the best that you can do?

Yr welcome... I think I will crank that up on the way home this evening...

I never meant to push or shove you, do you know how much I love you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #522 on: August 11, 2010, 09:58:44 PM »
I never meant to push or shove you, do you know how much I love you?
No, you don't.  But I do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #523 on: August 12, 2010, 06:57:26 AM »
Adding onto the mainstream country, let me pipe in about Jamey Johnson.  Only new artist that reminds me of the old greats in country.  His music, like all great country music, is about drinking, fighting, or how his woman left.  "My Way to You" is my favorite song he's done.

He's from Montgomery, and Mrs Jarhead was his prom date in high school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #524 on: August 12, 2010, 07:30:41 AM »
Adding onto the mainstream country, let me pipe in about Jamey Johnson.  Only new artist that reminds me of the old greats in country.  His music, like all great country music, is about drinking, fighting, or how his woman left.  "My Way to You" is my favorite song he's done.

He's from Montgomery, and Mrs Jarhead was his prom date in high school.

I think you have been told to like him by Mrs. Jarhead.

Just sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #525 on: August 12, 2010, 07:31:08 AM »
"Turn Up The Radio" - Autograph
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #526 on: August 12, 2010, 10:10:37 AM »

I think you have been told to like him by Mrs. Jarhead.

Just sayin'.

^^This^^

Yeah, he is really good.....I have to admit that I like to Miranda Lambert, but I think the fact that she is so frickin hot is the main reason.

Oh, yeah

Manifesto no. 2 - Shooter Jennings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #527 on: August 12, 2010, 10:16:28 AM »
Ok, you guys are right about Jamey Johnson.   But when the Mrs puts in Lady Gaga, I want to throw her iPod away.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #528 on: August 12, 2010, 11:49:32 AM »
Ok, you guys are right about Jamey Johnson.   But when the Mrs puts in Lady Gaga, I want to throw her iPod away.

I like Jamey Johnson and you are right....he is old school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #529 on: August 12, 2010, 01:31:11 PM »
"Gypsy Road" - Cinderella
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #530 on: August 13, 2010, 07:21:06 AM »
"Fooled Around and Fell in Love" - Elvin Bishop
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #531 on: August 13, 2010, 09:38:43 AM »
A Long Time Ago - Jim Croce
Sunday Morning Coming Down - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #532 on: August 13, 2010, 09:47:02 AM »
"Still The One" - Orleans
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #533 on: August 13, 2010, 10:39:10 AM »
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #534 on: August 13, 2010, 11:00:59 AM »
"Tubthumping" - Chumbawamba
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #535 on: August 13, 2010, 11:03:10 AM »
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
:thumsup:

Sad Sad Music (Acoustic) - Dwight Yoakam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #536 on: August 13, 2010, 12:06:23 PM »
eat it - weird al yankovic
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #537 on: August 13, 2010, 01:03:55 PM »
"Gone Shootin'" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #538 on: August 13, 2010, 01:29:10 PM »
Tusk - Fleetwood Mac

Proud moment for me - in the car today, Katie asked to listen to "the witch song" by Fleetwood Mac and then added "I just love Stevie Nicks, Mommy..."

We are raising her right.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #539 on: August 13, 2010, 03:51:26 PM »
Copperhead Road - Steve Earle
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions